Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-14-2011, 12:22 PM   #11
mama21
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: May Flowers Valentines Day Chat!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julesboch View Post
Happy Valentines Day!!

Hope everyone has some super sweet moments today be it from the SO/DH or just LO cuddles and kisses!

Got everything prepared for the LO's Valentines party today and that is about all on the docket for today except class. I think we finally have a name that DH and I can both agree on!! I love it and he says he can live with it and that is all I ask.

Have a lovey day!!!

QOTD: Any special plans this today?

AOTD: My mom called DH in secret and reminded him it was a special day so hopefully that was a hint. I am not expecting much though since DH thinks these holidays are silly. I figure if it is a chance to get me flowers or chocolate for me!!
Glad you found a name. We haven't yet....I might actually start a thread today about it. I thought I had one for the past 6 weeks or so, but now am not sure....

Quote:
Originally Posted by mich*mommy View Post
Good morning!!

YAY on coming up with a name! We have a first, but no middle yet! LOL!!! We're close, though, I think.....

I have my 28w appt today. Yay. It won't be great. I failed the 1 hr and I now know I WILL fail the 3 hr,a s I am having a lot of trouble with my sugar staying down after fasting. *Sigh* oh well, it is what it is, and I have to deal with it. I was so hoping to make it through this one without GD (was only close with DD2), but I just had a feeling.

No special plans.....LOL.....
Sorry about the GD. Hopefully you pass the 3 hr.

AFM: Work. DS was slightly feverish this morning and definately didn't feel the greatest. I was going to stay home with him, but the motrin I gave him seemed to do the trick to get him going. He was then okay going to school. But, wouldn't be surprised if they call me once it wears off. I have a chiro appt this afternoon so am just going to bring him along and have him looked at also. Talk about convenient timing.

I'll be surprised if DH does anything for V-day. He's not into these holidays much and especially lately has been a pain. I bought a box of v-day crispy cremes on Sat so we're still eating from those yummy!

Advertisement

Bikram yoga lover and CD addict
mama21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 12:45 PM   #12
mich*mommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Had my OB appt. Good news is, I don't have to take the 3 hr GTT! LOL! But I am being treated for the GD. Dr agreed that since I already know my numbers and watch them and my food intake pretty carefully, there was no need to do it. So she just wants to check diet/numbers for a week, then go back Monday for a recheck. If they don't improve, I imagine it will be on to insulin. Dang it. But hey, no nasty glucose!

I'm OK with it. I knew it could be an issue, which was why I watched it close from the beginning, so I've been doing everything I should be doing. I want this little guy to stay healthy and not have any issues, so I'll do what I have to do for him.
Old 02-14-2011, 01:28 PM   #13
Julesboch
Registered Users

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by cococomey View Post

It's strange that I have not even thought about a name
DH is picking it out and he only has 1 name so far for a boy. He is a last minute Lucy so it will be a naming in the hospital again ...LOL....

Just for fun I did 2 of the gender predictor things on the web and both said a boy so it will interesting to see.
I am a freak about names and meanings so it is almost a 9 month pursuit for a name!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blondeviolin View Post
AOTD: We have some friends from church who've offered to take a bunch of kids and have a quasi-valentine party for them this evening. They're having pizza and everything. So we're dropping our kids off for that...and I have no clue what we're doing. LOL Going to Qdoba probably for the BOGO burritos... and that's probably it. We're so boring.
BV: I want Qdoba!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by watermelon View Post
Jules and Tara...yeah for having names!

Big plans for the day are reading and crocheting Actually I was super surprised when the nurse brought in flowers, chocolate, and a little bear...I really didn't think he would honor Valentine's Day. What a sweet surprise!
Ahhh how sweet!!!

Tara: Glad the Doc is taking into account that you are responsible. Some Docs seem to think all humans are idiots and treat as such. At least you have a first name. DH picked the middle for this guy.

Michele: Hope the little man feels better. Put my 2 cents on the name thread
Old 02-14-2011, 01:30 PM   #14
Julesboch
Registered Users

My Mood:

Had a great day in ceramics! I will be posting pics soon, I am really trucking away and think I may have found something I am truly passionate for. So far I have received a love text from DH.

Hope everyone continues to have good days!
Old 02-14-2011, 04:03 PM   #15
Bumstoppers
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Names? Are we supposed to be picking those out We have a girls name left over from my son's pregnancy but no clue on a boys name. And we have talked about it exactely once...

I"m having a lazy day.....it seems Mondays and Tuesday are always hard for me to get too much done...but then the rest of the week I move like 200 hundred miles an hour....
Bumstoppers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 04:20 PM   #16
OrangeBananas
Registered Users
Formerly: Savannah+6
seller
seller

Hello!
I haven't been on chat much but I have been around.

I have a name chosen for this little guy, I don't even look at girl names
Today is just another day for me, so I cleaned my kitchen and will probably run to walmart sometime today, too.

OrangeBananas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 08:22 PM   #17
MamaSarahMay
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I never have a chance to come on here in the mornings anymore so I miss out on the daily chats!! Do know that I read them every night though I'm just not an early morning person like all of you ladies

Tara-Glad you don't have to take the 3 hour! Hopefully you won't have to do the insulin either.

Nothing too big here for Valentine's Day. DH had flowers delivered to me and I got him some candy and a couple other little things.

I had my 1 hour test today. Hopefully I passed. I didn't with DS and I really don't want to take the 3 hour again.
Sarah~ Wife to Scott since 2/5/2005, Mommy to Alexander 9/4/2007 Our little miracle Caleb Joseph 4/18/2011 and our sweet little Angels in Heaven 10/2009 and 7/2010 Cautiously expecting #3 in March 2014!
MamaSarahMay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 11:33 AM   #18
mich*mommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Thanks, girls!

Sarah - Me too. So far diet seems to have done ok, with just a few elevated numbers, so cross your fingers for me!