Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-15-2011, 06:26 AM   #1
mich*mommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
May Flowers Feb 15th Chat

Morning!!!

Advertisement

Old 02-15-2011, 06:34 AM   #2
Julesboch
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: May Flowers Feb 15th Chat

Sorry I have been having one of those mornings. The girls can't seem to get along these days and I am at my wits end with the screaming. Hopefully when they get older it will get a bit better since they will have another sibling to divert to.

Hope everyone has a great day! Thanks Tara for getting the thread started
Old 02-15-2011, 06:42 AM   #3
mich*mommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

LOL...that's ok...you see how far I got. One word.

UGH...the fighting....I'd LOVE to say it gets better, but with two girls (13 and 6), um, yeahhh........
Old 02-15-2011, 06:42 AM   #4
watermelon
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Ah Jules hope your girls mellow out for you today.

I woke up feeling pretty okay. Babies are still inside and they are movers and shakers! When I feel this good I get frustrated because I feel like I should get to go home!

Hope everyone has a super day! The weather is just supposed to keep getting nicer so I may have to bribe someone to wheel me down to a door just so I can feel a fresh breeze!
Old 02-15-2011, 06:54 AM   #5
mich*mommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Aww, WM, glad you're feeling better though!!! Bake babies bake!!!
Old 02-15-2011, 07:13 AM   #6
blondeviolin
Registered Users
seller
seller

Ugh. I can relate to the arguing thing. Luckily my older two woke up this morning and played in their rooms while I tried to keep the littlest sleeping and fell back to sleep myself!

WM, glad you're feeling pretty good today! Hopefully that keeps up!

I really have some cleaning to do since hardly any of it got done yesterday. The more pregnant I get, the more I don't care to leave the house until after The Husband is home. It's just not worth dragging the kids out for much. LOL
Old 02-15-2011, 07:28 AM   #7
SchatziB
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Whoo hoo! I was up way before my regularly scheduled hours to get in line for preschool registration for DD. We made it in and I am in doing a happy dance right now Primarily because it was our top choice but also because I don't have to go stand in any more lines at dawn in the cold. A man behind me was trying to get into the 5 year old class which filled in the first two people and I could hear his wife screaming at him through the phone for not getting there earlier.
Wish this was the last school battle I had to enter but alas.. with it starting for a 3 year old pre-prechool class I'm guessing it's only begining!

Well here we go again!
SchatziB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 08:19 AM   #8
chapmanrl6
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Claire...Ugh.. you just reminded me that preschool registration is this Thursday. Hopefully, things go smoothly.

Jules- I hate days where all I feel like I am doing is yelling. I feel like I can't stand myself when I am cranky.

Watermelon- Sending you and your LOs lots of healthy, positive vibes.

AFM- I have a recheck U/S at 2 to see if I still have a placenta previa. Hoping not. : )

So I am planning on fitteds, pf, wool and covers for at least the first few months, then back to pockets. What is everyone else planning on doing?
Old 02-15-2011, 08:22 AM   #9
Free Thinker
Registered Users
seller
seller

Morning ladies!

WM, glad the babies are still baking!

I had to cancel my GTT yesterday, my oldest is sick again! SHe's still home today but seems to be feeling much better. I am rescheduled for tomorrow morning, so hoping I pass! Oh, and I don't have anyone to watch my twins either... hope they are good or I can find someone to watch them for a bit. Maybe I will call DH's aunt? I can just imagine this happeneing when I go into labor! I have mom, sister, brother and SIL and grandparents all in the town the Dr/hospital are at, so you would think someone could watch them! OH, well! I need to pack some toys and snacks and promise them something fun like eating at the park, and maybe they will be good?!?!?
Old 02-15-2011, 10:20 AM   #10
mama21
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Jules - Hope your girls decide to get along better. I'm SO not looking forward to this part of parenting....

Watermelon - Glad your girls are doing better. Hope you can get some fresh air!

BV - Nice your older ones play by themselves. I'm sure it's great to sleep in a bit.

Claire - I can't believe it's that hard to get into preschool. Wow! Since DS is already in school, I think he's already "trumped" into the preschool side for next year. I'm glad I won't have to worry about that next year.

Rachel - For the nb phase, I've got about everything....fitteds, wool & covers, a handful of prefolds and a bunch of pockets. I'm not sure what I'll like yet. Once I'm back to work at 3 months, he'll be in pockets or AIOs at daycare and typically at home too. But, it's so hot here that I might do more wool at home and especially for nights.

Free Thinker - Hope your DD gets better!

AFM: I'm home today with DS. He had a fever last night of about 102F and this morning it's down a degree, but he's got a stuffy nose. He seems like he's in pretty good spirits though so I could probably get away with a dose of motrin and sending him to school. But, I feel he needs to rest a bit. Plus, I can get some much needed cleaning/organizing done at home today. I'll still be working a bit from home too via the laptop.

Bikram yoga lover and CD addict
mama21 is offline   Reply With Quote