Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-16-2011, 06:49 AM   #11
mich*mommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: May Flowers Chat Feb 16th

BV - hahaha! Sure! On my way now, can you tell?? LOL!!!

YAY for a great day! FX for an awesome today too!

Advertisement

Old 02-16-2011, 06:52 AM   #12
Bumstoppers
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I only wish that I could take a day and just mindlessly shopping...Oh well price I pay right

Busy Busy over here...
Bumstoppers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 07:39 AM   #13
staceyroo77
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Good morning ladies!

Jules- I hope you can keep yourself hydrated!

I'm taking DD#2 to the dentist today. She had fillings put in her two front top teeth at the end of December, and one has already fallen out. Going to try to get that taken care of, hopefully DD#2 will cooperate!
Old 02-16-2011, 08:08 AM   #14
armywife08
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

hey ladies! sorry i don't really chat in here.
Tara, i love baby shopping! i've been doing all mine online though lol
Jules, how awful, i hope you feel better
Justine, HI!!!
Colleen, people say i don't look preg either, yeah ok i've been showing since 5 weeks lol
Stacey, good luck at dentist!

so i hit the third tri last night. does anyone else feel like complete crap? i have this whole preg. not the MS thing, just in general. BLAH. i can't wait to be done. i can't do this again. 6 births in 8 years is enough for this mama! i don't ever remember feeling THIS awful THIS soon.
anyways, have our next MFM appt tomorrow, hopefully he cooperates so we can get good shots of him. (he likes to cuddle the placenta lol) and he is STILL transverse. SIGH.
anyways, love you ladies

Our rainbow baby, James, was born 21April2011 Our survivor twin, Anya was born Dec 2012
armywife08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 08:28 AM   #15
Julesboch
Registered Users

My Mood:

Thanks Ladies . Feeling much better and now doing exactly what the Doc told me to do and that is nothing!

Tara: If I were in MI I would totally join you!

Colleen: Post a pic! I had a guy (a very not smart one ) tell me I looked like I drank a lot of beer but not PG. What a dope people are dumb.

Hi Justine good to see you we miss you lady

BV: So glad you had a good day! My girls were really good for me yesterday afternoon after coming home so hopefully it is a new trend!

Stacey: Hope the dentist is successful! We have Doc appts today for the girls so hopefully everyone cooperates for us

Sill: Hope the little one turns for you. I have heard how uncomfortable transverse babies can be.

AFM: Girls have their annual check ups today. So hopefully they will be good girls for the new doctor.
Old 02-16-2011, 08:38 AM   #16
Mama4Ways
Registered Users

Jules-- STAY HYDRATED!!! Glad you are on the mend.
Tara--YAY baby shopping!
Colleen--I hear ya not looking pregnant. I hope every time, but have given up already with this one. Things "shifted" and she's settling over to the side where my others were, and I look LESS pregnant than I did when she was transverse and sortabumplike. Its sad.
Justine--HI! Glad you came back to wave
Blonde--YAY for good days and repeats!
Becky--Busy is good! Keep saying that. Busy is good.
Stacey--BOO for the dentist. Hope DD2 isnt too upset by it.
Armywife--FX for a good shot, although cuddly babies are fun when they are born LOL Im sorry you are feeling like crap, and hopefully he will flip to where he needs to be sooner than not.

AFM--Im at the turning point of a chest cold, and starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel. DH was so cute this morning. "Are you sure you dont want me to take a day off to watch over you?" I could have melted in a puddle right then. It's amazing how the sappy overwhelms me. I of course told him "no" becasue I didnt want him watching over me as I coughed up a lung, farting without pause while doing so, and laying oh so unattractively in bed all day watching Maury and Jerry Springer to make me feel like my life is somewhat normal.
Old 02-16-2011, 08:48 AM   #17
watermelon
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Jules glad you are feeling better. Take care of you!

Tara have fun shopping!

They took me downstairs and the girls are measuring good, but I'm shorter darn it. I guess I'm in the right place. Letting other people take care of my kids is killing me though! Today is picture day and I am so frustrated letting someone else do everything. Patience. Patience. Patience.
Old 02-16-2011, 09:11 AM   #18
Julesboch
Registered Users

My Mood:

A: So glad you are feeling better. That was sweet of DH to offer but I am with you about wanting to be alone in my grossness

WM: Glad the girls are doing good. For you that they stay in for a long time! I can't imagine giving up control for that long with my girls. Sending strength vibes your way
Old 02-16-2011, 09:53 AM   #19
wileycolt
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Chatty group this morning

to those not feeling well. I am praying that everyone starts to feel better. As spring creeps up on us maybe the sunny weather will help.

Yay for baby shopping and actually feeling up to it. Target has some pretty good clearance again. bought DS some stuff yesterday and myself a pair of maternity jeans.

AFM: Today I awoke w/ a horrid headache but I am determined to get some stuff done. So far 2 loads of laundry down and about 6 more to go. I put it off as long as possible cause I have to carry stuff up and down the stairs. I did clean out my closet and that makes a huge difference. I packed up all the pre-preggo stuff to pull back out later. Making room for the bassinet in our room (she will be in it for the first couple months).
Old 02-16-2011, 10:05 AM   #20
firemommaof1
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Hey mama's :wave2: I just wanted to pop in and say hello this morning. Hope your all doing well. Jules sorry you were not well. Keep drinking that water! so important.
We live in Nevada and it's been 50-60 degrees for the past few weeks. Woke up this morning to a lot of snow covering the ground and still coming down out there not thrilled about that. No walking for me today
I canceled my doc apt cuz I'm not driving in that stuff
Almost 26 weeks and feeling great. Need to take a new belly pic

Hope everyone has a great day!!!
Kai Grayson Arrived June 3 2014
firemommaof1 is offline   Reply With Quote