Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-16-2011, 03:38 PM   #1
mummum24
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
RESOLVED :)

so a mama on here with over 200+ feedback was interested in a brand new sweater i had listed for sale on here for $12ppd. She asked if i would trade for a dipe...i was fine w/ that and picked out a dipe she had for $10ppd. She pp'd me the $2 diff. Well she recieved the sweater on Jan 28. She apparently shipped the same time i did. Well i still have yet to recieve anything from her. I have pm'd her 3 times about getting a DC# the first time she beat around the bush and said maybe it would come tmw...that she had so many trades going on right now she would have to look in her trades book for the number..well she never got back to me. I pm'd her again a couple days to a wk later (cannot remember off top of my head) letting her know i still have not recieved anything and really want to know the DC#. That time she told me she was at her in laws house and there was a big snow storm so she didnt have access to it. Never heard anything back...i pm'd her again last wk asking her for it again and she told me she found her reciept but that her DH didnt purchase DC on the dipe and that shes never had issues before here on ds items getting lost. She said she would return my $ for the dipe. Well i sent her a pm back letting her know again that it was a trade we had done and she could just pp me the $10 for the sweater that i had sent that she recieved and we could be done. She had been online when that email got sent and never responded to me and now she has not been on since the 11th. Im starting to get VERY irritated b/c i did my part...sent her item, did the DC, and she recieved it. I feel like shes not doing anything on her part to try and fix this and her communication is lacking big time. Does anyone have any advice?? I really do not want to be out $10

Advertisement

Last edited by mummum24; 02-16-2011 at 10:22 PM.
mummum24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 03:42 PM   #2
iluvmyortiz1122
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: wwyd? trade..i sent my item out but have yet to recieve item from other mama

I had a nearly EXACT transaction happen, except I did buy the yarn off her. Same excuse, husband went to the PO, probably shipped cheapest method which a lot of times is parcel. It took about 3 weeks to get to me.
But, she was willing to work with me and just gave me my money back. DS policy is sellers/trades purchase a DC#, so I would be pissed she allowed her husband to NOT purchase it.
Since you have her PP info, try emailing her since she hasn't been on here in 5 days.

iluvmyortiz1122 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 03:46 PM   #3
mummum24
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: wwyd? trade..i sent my item out but have yet to recieve item from other mama

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvmyortiz1122 View Post
I had a nearly EXACT transaction happen, except I did buy the yarn off her. Same excuse, husband went to the PO, probably shipped cheapest method which a lot of times is parcel. It took about 3 weeks to get to me.
But, she was willing to work with me and just gave me my money back. DS policy is sellers/trades purchase a DC#, so I would be pissed she allowed her husband to NOT purchase it.
Since you have her PP info, try emailing her since she hasn't been on here in 5 days.
i never even thought to email her directly. Is that ok to do though since it was a trade thru DS?? I know on ebay your not allowed to do transactions and such outside the site so not sure if this would be breaking any rules on here since it was supposed to be done thru here??
Old 02-16-2011, 03:51 PM   #4
iluvmyortiz1122
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mummum24 View Post
i never even thought to email her directly. Is that ok to do though since it was a trade thru DS?? I know on ebay your not allowed to do transactions and such outside the site so not sure if this would be breaking any rules on here since it was supposed to be done thru here??
Sure, I don't see why not. I know when I contacted a MOD all she did was provide me with the seller's email she registered with, which was the same as the one from her PP account.

iluvmyortiz1122 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 04:07 PM   #5
5PrincessMommy
Registered Users
Formerly: Mrs_Brady
seller
seller

I'm afraid I am having a similar transaction with this same person.
Old 02-16-2011, 07:42 PM   #6
doodah
Registered Users
seller

I hope you all contacted a mod
doodah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 10:18 PM   #7
Sparklebug
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Definitely contact a mod! And I've seen several times recently people having issues with sellers stating they "didn't get DC this time" or something to that effect.

DC is a requirement to sell on here! It should be on every package, every time!

GL, I hope you all get things sorted out!

Sparklebug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 10:19 PM   #8
mummum24
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

the mama pm'd me and sent me the $10 .
Old 02-16-2011, 10:36 PM   #9
5PrincessMommy
Registered Users
Formerly: Mrs_Brady
seller
seller

Re: RESOLVED :)

whew!
Old 02-16-2011, 10:41 PM   #10
Sparklebug
Registered Users