Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-18-2011, 08:16 PM   #31
jveprek
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: DH and I may have "oops-ed"- Implantation bleeding Q???!

You can also spot when you ovulate.

Advertisement

jveprek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 06:30 AM   #32
MrsJordan85
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Hm... I don't think I have ever spotted at ovulation, but here's hoping! I have had horrific cramps all night, which is wierd too. I just wish I could take a test already and KNOW!!! I hate this waiting... it's making me a loon!
Old 02-19-2011, 07:00 AM   #33
Stoffmaus
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
I'm totally with you on this! I get super sick for the entire pregnancy, and my last one ended up coming 6 weeks early due to PROM. So we had decided to just foster, and maybe adopt.

Well, 6 months ago we dtd on the very last day of my cycle, and used protection!!! I'm now almost 32 wks pregnant! I apparently od 2 weeks early. Even so I'm super sick again, I just look at our Bug as a gift from God.

Oh and I went to the chiro for a while and it didn't do much for me. It helped a little with the back pain, but did nothing for my M/S!

Last edited by Stoffmaus; 02-24-2011 at 06:51 AM.
Stoffmaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 07:06 AM   #34
MrsJordan85
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoffmaus View Post
I'm totally with you on this! I get super sick for the entire pregnancy, and my last or ended up coming 6 weeks early due to PROM. So we had decided to just foster, and maybe adopt.

Well, 6 months ago we dtd on the very last day of my cycle, and used protection!!! I'm now almost 32 wks pregnant! I apparently od 2 weeks early. Even so I'm super sick again, I just look at our Bug as a gift from God.

Oh and I went to the chiro for a while and it didn't do much for me. It helped a little with the back pain, but did nothing for my M/S!
I know if I am pregnant, it is God's will and the baby will be such a blessing. I just want to know at this point.
Old 02-19-2011, 08:44 AM   #35
Bumstoppers
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

#4 here because we dtd 2 days before ovaluatin which was early...and he didn't do his part. ahem.
Bumstoppers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 09:06 AM   #36
jamilynn84
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I too am in the same boat mama, but my DD is 5 months old now. Didn't tell DH though. I have an appointment for an IUD next week. We didn't plan either of our children... the first was a total oops and the second we had just started thinking about planning a second child... i guess all we have to do is think baby and they appear (i was thinking babay 2 weeks ago, didn't tell DH). Maybe I'm wrong.
Old 02-21-2011, 11:11 AM   #37
MrsJordan85
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: DH and I may have "oops-ed"- Update w/ test

Old 02-21-2011, 11:27 AM   #38
happymama1
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

we conceived and oops baby sept. '09, and then we experienced our first loss

but...the little one we lost, made us realize we really wanted a third LO sooner than we had planned...and now we have our 4 month old (almost 5 month old) super chunk sweetie!

i surprise babies....I think they are very special...so secretly, I hope you're preggers
happymama1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 11:31 AM   #39
MrsJordan85
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by happymama1 View Post
we conceived and oops baby sept. '09, and then we experienced our first loss

but...the little one we lost, made us realize we really wanted a third LO sooner than we had planned...and now we have our 4 month old (almost 5 month old) super chunk sweetie!

i surprise babies....I think they are very special...so secretly, I hope you're preggers
That's hard mama... I'm sorry for your loss. I guess sometimes it takes tragedy to make you realize what you really want or need.
There is a part of me that wants to be pregnant, but at the same time... there is a part of me that doesn't. We will see soon enough!
Old 02-21-2011, 11:33 AM   #40
MyKzooFamily
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I had that kind of spotting (just when you wipe) when I implanted on 2 of my pregnancies (I'm on #3 now). I refuse to DTD as soon as 5 days before I ovulate, because I read that sperm can live up to 3 days, possibly 4... with my luck I would stop 3-4 days prior to O and then have one little spermy surviving for ovulation.

I'm extremely fertile, and DS was not planned. I have done 2 surro-pregnancies, and I conceived both on the first tries. We are hoping to do NFP and have me just watch my cycle after I have this baby in March. I need to take some time off to recover and have time just NOT being pregnant.

I usually have OK pregnancies, but this one was harder. I broke my tailbone and pelvis in '06, so they always cause me pain when pregnant. But this time it was harder, they hurt more, and I just recently tore my pelvic muscles. So I need time off. BUT.. I do want to have a baby sooner then later, so I think I might try TTC in the late summer/early fall.. but not be "trying". So.. more of an oops. Since if it was up to DH he would rather wait until DS is 10 before we have another one.

Sounds like you might get a + ... but you just never know!
Expecting (surprise) Baby #5 this summer.
MyKzooFamily is offline   Reply With Quote