Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-03-2011, 11:21 AM   #31
eilatan
Registered Users
seller

Re: What diapers are you loving right now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by javapink View Post
6 weeks tomorrow, 9 lbs 4 oz as of last Thursday. I'm loving the BG AIOs. She can still fit the xs, but I'm liking the smalls better because they seem like they can hold more. I'm just trying to find an insert that will make it more absorbent. I've put a flip newborn in the pocket, and that helps a little bit, but not much.
I've been adding a small thirsties hemp insert to our small BG AIOs at night. It works great!

Advertisement

Old 03-04-2011, 12:37 PM   #32
Leah52
Registered Users
seller
seller

I got a size small original Bummi cover today and it is awesome. It fits so well, it's stretchy and the nylon squishes down under clothes and makes it super trim. The only con I can see is that is doesn't have laundry tabs. He is wearing it right now so we will see how it holds up to EBF poo.
Old 03-04-2011, 02:07 PM   #33
Kama
Registered Users
seller
seller

I just got my sunbabies and kawaiis. I have not tried the kawaiis yet but I love love my siunbabies so far
The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things donít always soften the bad things, but vice versa the bad things donít always spoil the good things and make them unimportant- The Doctor
Kama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2011, 06:54 PM   #34
theredheads
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

So, instead of just trifolding my prefolds in the covers, I tried the bikini twist with a snappy and LOVE it. WHY haven't i tried this before. It's so much trimmer and holds in poop (which was why I tried it in the first place, we were going through covers WAY too fast because of poop). I just love it.
Old 03-27-2011, 03:28 PM   #35
scamara
Registered Users
seller

My LO is 6 months and on the chunky side. I'm mostly using Nicki's Imagine PFs with Thirsties/Kawaii/Econobum/Bummis covers and alternating with Kawaii and Sunbaby pockets. I'm a cheapo CDing mama I think the PFs are easier to wash and dry, so I usually grab them first.
scamara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 01:04 AM   #36
thtr4me
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

DS is 11 weeks and around 12lbs. We are still in our GMD newborn workhorse diapers, with wool covers. We also use GMD yellow prefolds on occasion. And will be converting a bunch of GMD red edge prefolds into fitteds for when we finally totally outgrow the newborn fitteds.
thtr4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 02:07 AM   #37
igotmywings
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

any ones else dissapointed in the thirstie duos size 1's? they claim to fit to 9 months but my LO is 3 months and they are all the way unsnapped and shes only 12lbs! However, the aplix still overlaps! Shes not chunky at all so its just the rise..but shes no where near fitting into the size 2's yet!

I hate fuzzibunz....Like..hate. Their sizing is SO off. LO still fits in the xs and the small is no where near fitting her...I think im just going to sell them. But that ticks me off since they are brand new! And the colors are so pretty!! lol

I am however TOTALLY IN LOVE with BG elementals!
Follow me at The Whole Adventure I AM DESTASHING EVERYTHING. FROM BGE ORIGINALS, ALVA BABY POCKETS, PREFOLDS, THIRSTIE DUO SIZE 2'S POCKETS GOODMAMAS, AND MUCH MUCH MORE MESSAGE ME IF YOU ARE ISO ANYTHING
igotmywings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 09:55 AM   #38
mmyanish
Registered Users

I am new but I am really loving my Gdiapers and rumparooz! My DS is 13 weeks and weighs close to 15 pounds. I tried some prefolds and hated them, maybe they were to big of a prefold.
mmyanish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 09:29 PM   #39
mommygreenex2
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

DS will be 15 weeks tomorrow and he's around 12lbs. We love our yellow GMD workhorse fitteds under BSB size 1/FN size small covers or wool. We also love our FN/BSB AI2s as well as Grovia AIOs and BGEs. For night time we love our sustainablebabyish snapless multis under wool. Also love a cute Goodmama here and there under wool as well.
~Jessica, married to my perfect match, Ryan since 05.24.03, and I'm a BF'ing, CD'ing, BW'ing, Selective Vax'ing, Play-at-home-Mama to Breech C-Section DD Olivia 08.29.06, VBAC Bradley Birthed DS Caden 01.06.11, and birth center 2VBAC Waterbirth baby girl Emma 11.09.13.
mommygreenex2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 11:32 PM   #40
1happymama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I've tried tons of styles with my other kiddos but this time I'm loving gDiapers with prefolds!! He has never had a blowout leak in them. I do use disposables in the diaper bag for church nursery and vacations...and those are the only times I've had blowout leaks.
1happymama is offline   Reply With Quote