Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-26-2011, 12:48 PM   #1
MrsCrafty
Registered Users
Formerly: mommy2wyatt
seller
seller

My Mood:
Alva Baby?

A friend of mine had mentioned looking into get Kawaii diapers, I hadn't heard of them so did some research and was told they are made by the same place that makes Alva Baby diapers? Anyone tried these before? There are no reviews?
http://www.alvababy.com/

Advertisement

Old 02-26-2011, 01:16 PM   #2
Kama
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: Alva Baby?

I have seen a few posts about these in diaper Q &A. Mostly in comparison with sunbaby's http://www.sunbabydiapers.com/

there are several good reviews of subaby's. If you want snaps I would personally go with sunbabys they are cheaper yet still have "high end" pocket features. Fleece flap in back, hip snaps, strip of pul in front. Alva baby may have this but it is really difficult to tell from their website. I am curious about alvas too tho because they have a wider variety of prints/colors so I am considering trying them.
The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things donít always soften the bad things, but vice versa the bad things donít always spoil the good things and make them unimportant- The Doctor
Kama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 01:21 PM   #3
MrsCrafty
Registered Users
Formerly: mommy2wyatt
seller
seller

My Mood:

Thanks, went I searched 'alva' there were no posts but I just found one in Diaper Q&A, I went ahead and ordered 2 just to try, 2 different kinds, figured it'll take awhile to get here!
Old 02-26-2011, 03:19 PM   #4
pretzelpirate07
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

go to aliexpress.com and search for alva baby, i got 50 diapers for 170.00
Old 02-26-2011, 04:40 PM   #5
Kama
Registered Users
seller
seller

I was looking at their site and in the 3.0 diapers I see hip snaps and crossover snaps. On thing I saw that concerns me a bit is that it says not to wash them over 86 degrees? Seems way too ool for a sanitizing wash.
The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things donít always soften the bad things, but vice versa the bad things donít always spoil the good things and make them unimportant- The Doctor
Kama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 03:22 PM   #6
Chloebelle's Mommy
Registered Users

A bunch of ladies on another forum I frequent are absolutely IN LOVE with the Alva Baby diapers. They said that the quality was phenomenal, some said they liked them better than BumGenius, etc and that they hold up wonderfully after repeated washings. Several said it is best to add some extra inserts. I'm going to be buying one soon to give it a try, and if I really like it I will be buying their 50 diaper lot.
Chloebelle's Mommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 05:36 PM   #7
MaBacon
Registered Users
seller

I bought a few last week so I'm waiting for them to arrive. I bought the 3.0's and a g diaper from them to see what they are like. Their basic diaper I think are similar to sunbabies. Someone told me the 3.0 are suppose to be similar to the gogreen champs which we love. (I know some people have sold one's similar to the champs that were alva baby too) I'll post what I get when they finally get here. I heard it can take up to 3wks to arrive.
MaBacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 09:14 PM   #8
OurAllenBaby
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I haven't tried this brand, but I do love my Coolababy diapers *ebay*. They are another made in china, pocket style diaper similar to a fuzzibunz. I love them so much that I sold all my other diapers and now just have mostly Coolababy's.
Old 10-13-2011, 09:16 PM   #9
hbelle521
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaBacon View Post
I bought a few last week so I'm waiting for them to arrive. I bought the 3.0's and a g diaper from them to see what they are like. Their basic diaper I think are similar to sunbabies. Someone told me the 3.0 are suppose to be similar to the gogreen champs which we love. (I know some people have sold one's similar to the champs that were alva baby too) I'll post what I get when they finally get here. I heard it can take up to 3wks to arrive.
Did you like your alva baby's? It is hard to tell from their site exactly how they are set up. Are only the AIO's bamboo? Do they back or front stuff? Maybe I'm just not looking the right place on their website, but I'm having a hard time finding answers to my questions.
hbelle521 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 09:43 PM   #10
5PrincessMommy
Registered Users
Formerly: Mrs_Brady
seller
seller

they aren't AIOs, they are pockets. They just call them AIO's. I really like them and I ignore the directions and wash on hot lol. The only thing I dislike is that the snaps are a little harder to deal with than say BG snaps. But all in all, great, cheap cute, wonderfully fitting diaper