Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-01-2011, 12:31 AM   #11
~happy2Bamommy~
Four things come not back: The spoken word; the sped arrow; the past life; and the neglected opportunity.
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Can I request a meeting with mods?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet_Fantasy_Fox View Post
I will pm you carrie.

You don't know the full story, there is no double standards. So before you feed into this story of hers, I am not going to let her have anyone believing this, it is NOT about her citizenship, and I told her she can go to her board if she wanted to. We are not about to play games with her here.
Sally, I was responding to her and got called away for a second,came back to hit submit and you beat me to a response. If you feel I am out of line, by all means delete or edit. I love DS but have grown tired of the petty games a handful of women try to play on here with us.

Remember when I was teasing about the big girl trainers finally arriving for me? I guess these big girl trainers can only take so much crap.Seeing stuff publicly directed after having *just* read the exchange of pms you copied me in on, created something I had to let leak. (Puns totally intended )

Advertisement

~happy2Bamommy~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 12:42 AM   #12
~happy2Bamommy~
Four things come not back: The spoken word; the sped arrow; the past life; and the neglected opportunity.
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by cblurose View Post
I seriously don't know what is going on but obviously something is wrong.
I am to the point of I feel like I can't post ANYTHING without getting "in trouble".
I'm very disappointed in the way I'm being treating and really would like to know what is going on.
Mama, are you meaning this as in a "get in trouble with mods" or do you feel members are picking on you in the forums? I took it as toward the mods but then when I saw your user notes it dawned on me you may have meant you feel you are getting in trouble in the forums?

I just checked and you should only have gotten two pm's recently from team members.One in November of 2010 and one lately.The others were all '09 are older. The stuff you were pm'd on isn't anything that we really make a huge deal over.Just little stuff.If it makes you feel better, I believe I actually have you beat as far as the number of user notes/warnings. Even as an admin, mine are still there.I got quite a few back in the day i'll gp check lol. I had a number of the same type of pm's you have had. It's easy to forget about siggy size and other little things
Old 03-01-2011, 12:44 AM   #13
~happy2Bamommy~
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

yup.it was as I thought. I have got you beat on user notes
Old 03-01-2011, 06:07 AM   #14
cblurose
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mOmof3 View Post
hhmmm not really a way to req a meeting but you can pm me and I will forward it on to the team and we can perhaps work on a resolution
How exactly should I have done it then?
I have PM after PM from various mods nit-picking my every move.
It's ridiculous and I'm sick of being treated this way.
If I am not wanted here as a member, let me know and I'll walk out the door.
cblurose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 06:09 AM   #15
cblurose
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet_Fantasy_Fox View Post
I will pm you carrie.

You don't know the full story, there is no double standards. So before you feed into this story of hers, I am not going to let her have anyone believing this, it is NOT about her citizenship, and I told her she can go to her board if she wanted to. We are not about to play games with her here.
Got your PM Sally.

I'd love to know more about this citizenship story also but I'm sure the member isn't "allowed" to post her side of the story without getting "in trouble" right? Why can't she tell her side, DS tells their side and then we can all be grown ups and make up our own minds? What is there to hide? What is going on? This is just crazy insane IMO.
Old 03-01-2011, 06:59 AM   #16
percussionsmith
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

And just to add some humor:
Old 03-01-2011, 07:19 AM   #17
cblurose
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Old 03-01-2011, 07:20 AM   #18
cblurose
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~happy2Bamommy~ View Post
yup.it was as I thought. I have got you beat on user notes
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~happy2Bamommy~ View Post
Mama, are you meaning this as in a "get in trouble with mods" or do you feel members are picking on you in the forums? I took it as toward the mods but then when I saw your user notes it dawned on me you may have meant you feel you are getting in trouble in the forums?

I just checked and you should only have gotten two pm's recently from team members.One in November of 2010 and one lately.The others were all '09 are older. The stuff you were pm'd on isn't anything that we really make a huge deal over.Just little stuff.If it makes you feel better, I believe I actually have you beat as far as the number of user notes/warnings. Even as an admin, mine are still there.I got quite a few back in the day i'll gp check lol. I had a number of the same type of pm's you have had. It's easy to forget about siggy size and other little things
happy2Bamommy,
I could care less the amount of user notes I have vs. you but I DO have issues with WHY I'm getting them.
Check and see that my posts have gone WAYYYYY down because I'm honestly too scared of what I can and can't post.
I seriously am not "allowed" to say a certain words? Really? Freedom of speech anyone? Check my PM's I've gotten from mods.
There HAS to be underlining issues that I am clueless on...if I can be told what the issues are I can try to work on them/correct them.
As it is now, I get a handslap PM, question it and get a generic answer. That is not a way to resolve these issues.
Old 03-01-2011, 07:23 AM   #19
kissum
sitesupporter
seller

My Mood:

Mama, I used to BE a mod on here and still had to be reminded of the rules sometimes. Don't take it personally, they're not out to get you. It's a big board, and not everything is seen or caught by a mod.
kissum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 07:31 AM   #20
MrsTorres
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by kissum View Post
Don't take it personally, they're not out to get you.
Until you voice yourself and try to show some wrong in their actions...