Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-05-2006, 12:28 PM   #11
naomisarah
Registered Users

Re: How to dry an AIO?

I sun all of my AIOs dry and lay-flat my pockets, I only put the inserts/doublers in the dryer.

Advertisement

naomisarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2006, 08:21 PM   #12
Fairyblue
Registered Users
Formely: aidan_madisons_mom
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by gr33nie
thanks

I think that I saw one of those dryer balls at CVS. It had knobbies on it maybe I'll try that. I have a gas dryer too. Maybe I should also try drying on med/high instead of med.

Sarah

The dryer balls are AWESOME! my mom gave her hers since she did not like them, After a few uses in my dyer they are softer and seem to dry my clothes faster as well as my dipes when I need to dry them when it rains out.
Old 06-05-2006, 10:17 PM   #13
myajdw
why do you insist on grating my cheese...my kids already do that
seller
seller

My Mood:

i was also going to suggest the towel idea. as for a clothes line, if you have a front porch or even if not there's a clothes line that has one end that is round and holds the whole line and then the other end is some kind of connector and you just pull the line out and attach it when you need it and when you don't unattach it and it sucks back up! so it works for apts as well b/c you can just attach each end on either side of your porch! we're going to get this and have one end attached to our front porch and dh is going to set up a post to attach the other end to. enables to be able to mow "underneath" the line as well.
myajdw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2006, 01:49 AM   #14
Shanna
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I have the perfect solution to those super long drying times I always hear about... it's called 111 degree Las Vegas sun!

I put my DDs magicall out on the step today right out of the washer. Ran a couple of errands and 1 1/2 hours later it was dry as a bone!! I guess that's one upside to living in the desert, eh?

Shanna
Shanna, loving wife and Mommy to Tanner 7-03, Jenna 4-05, our sweetheart in heaven, and Nathan 1-08. Check out my ETSY shop nicely stocked with wetbags for diapers AND kitchen, "unpaper" towels galore and fun burlap accessories for the home!
Shanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2006, 04:42 AM   #15
hauser
Registered Users
seller

I don't dry my dipes in the dryer, only inserts, wipes, liners, etc.
We don't always have a lot of sun here in englnad either. AIO's take a while. I don't really use them much though!!
Well, anyway to the point. I have a folding cloths hanger. It is wood and when not in use I fold it up and put it next to the fridge, when in use it doesn't take up much room in the kitchen or out side. I got mine on base, but I'm sure walmart or target would have the same. I can e-mail you a pic if you want...
It is really handy!
Old 06-06-2006, 09:46 AM   #16
christinewith4
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by gr33nie
Hmmm

That sounds like a good idea.

I don't have a clothes line set up so I will have to figure a way to get them out in the sun.

Sarah
I dont either.... I use our fence & clothes pins--- I just cloth pin them to the fence- sure out neighbors love it... If thats not enought room I hang over the sides of our playground equipment...
christinewith4 is offline   Reply With Quote