Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-09-2011, 03:13 PM   #1
eholman
Registered Users

Alaska Great cloth diaper change

Moose Caboose cloth will be hosting one of the many locations for the great cloth diaper change! The event will be in Talkeetna at the Sheldon community arts hangar. April 23, 2011 7:30am-10:00Am . I know its early for us alaskans but lets make a world record! FREE COFFEE FOR ALL There will be a free pancake breakfast for participants (diaper changers and diaper wearers). Breakfast will be $5 for non participants. All procedes from the breakfast will go to the real diaper assosiation, a non profit that provides cloth diapers to families in need. There will be giveaways, a diaper derby, and a diaper swap. You do NOT need to use cloth to participate i will have extras for those who don't use cloth diapers. Please email me or visit our facebook page to RSVP (moose caboose cloth) Also let me know if you will be needing a diaper when you RSVP so i can be sure to have enough for everyone. Invite your friends! it will be a lot of fun! hope to see you there.

Also if you don't have any kids in diapers feel free to come take part or volunteer. We need winesses to write a statement on how many people changed diapers as well as someone at the door collecting ticket stubs (these are requirements of guinness world record)

YOU CAN ALSO RSVP HERE I JUST COPIED AND PASTED THIS ADD THAT I PUT ON CRAIGSLIST SO I DIDN'T HAVE TO RETYPE IT ALL i would really really appreciate if you mamas could come out and get alaska on the map for the great cloth diaper change. it is a great chance for us to show cloth to those who don't use cloth!

Advertisement

eholman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 04:14 PM   #2
eholman
Registered Users

Re: Alaska Great cloth diaper change

for real? 12 views and you guys aren't super excited to come or RSVP!
Old 03-09-2011, 04:21 PM   #3
an_aurora
Registered Users

I 'liked' you on FB but haven't figured out what it is yet. If it gives me an excuse to go to Talkeetna, I'm there
an_aurora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 04:49 PM   #4
eholman
Registered Users

Yay! the event should be on my news feed if you click on it there is more info and you can also go to greatclothdiaperchange.com it is basically an attempt to set the world record for most cloth diaper changes simultaniously. I think another cloth diaper mama from wasilla and I are gunna take the kiddos to the sledding hill after the event and make a day of it
Quote:
Originally Posted by an_aurora View Post
I 'liked' you on FB but haven't figured out what it is yet. If it gives me an excuse to go to Talkeetna, I'm there
Old 03-09-2011, 04:50 PM   #5
an_aurora
Registered Users

Oh ok, that makes sense. I have a kid in cloth I can change
an_aurora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 04:54 PM   #6
eholman
Registered Users

whoo hoo! i'm working on getting some giveaway bags together.. so far they are looking pretty awesome! please invite anyone you know. There has to be 25 participants or it doesn't count.
Quote:
Originally Posted by an_aurora View Post
Oh ok, that makes sense. I have a kid in cloth I can change
Old 03-11-2011, 12:04 PM   #7
Rik-e
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Yay sledding! Yep, we will be there ready to go.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eholman View Post
Yay! the event should be on my news feed if you click on it there is more info and you can also go to greatclothdiaperchange.com it is basically an attempt to set the world record for most cloth diaper changes simultaniously. I think another cloth diaper mama from wasilla and I are gunna take the kiddos to the sledding hill after the event and make a day of it
I am a Bible believing Christian, 100% PROLIFE, CDing, natural schooling, full term ,SAHM of a son with SPD, a punk princess, and baby girl, wife to the keeper of my heart WAHM products http://www.cafemom.com/journals/read...s_Nappies_More
ISO: Wool wash, K'Nex motors, old Polly Pocket, hemp & PUL fabric
Rik-e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 03:54 PM   #8
eholman
Registered Users

Well i realized yesterday that unless we get some snow sledding is a BAD idea. everything has turned into a sheet of ice which i realized wheni busted my booty in my parking area lol. But i did get the building for a few hours extra so everyone can hang out and not be rushed to get out.

everyone that is planning to go please LMK so i can send you a pregistration form b/c i have to have 25 of them filled out BEFORE the even or we do not qualify for the guiness world record. As long as we have 25 filled out before everyone who shows up counts! thanks girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rik-e View Post
Yay sledding! Yep, we will be there ready to go.
Old 03-11-2011, 03:55 PM   #9
eholman
Registered Users

ooh also... anyone planning on coming out for the GCDC will be getting a discount at the talkeetna hostel international if they want to come out the night before. I will have prices sooon.
Old 04-15-2011, 05:21 AM   #10
Foolalex
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I *really* wish I could go! I have my state exam that day here in Anchorage so I can't miss it. Please let me know how it goes though! Fingers crossed for ya to get enough people.
Foolalex is offline   Reply With Quote