Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 03-13-2011, 12:43 PM   #11
Registered Users
Re: RL trade, wwyd?

Thank you for your honest feedback everyone.

I have not yet decided for sure what I am going to do with the diapers but I have decided I am just going to let it go, either she knew the condition of the diapers, in which case she isn't going to care that I am upset, or she honestly thought they were ok in which case she was really just trying to give me a good trade. I will just imagine it was the second and that her and her sweet baby are loving the ergo as much as I did.

The diapers honestly smell just fine now too so maybe I am over reacting. Think I am having a little post partum hormonal wackiness lol. I was all upset over a few other random things that wouldn't usually bother me yesterday too.

The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things donít always soften the bad things, but vice versa the bad things donít always spoil the good things and make them unimportant- The Doctor
Kama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 05:35 PM   #12
Registered Users
My Mood:

Originally Posted by Kama View Post
The pul *looks* fine, no signs of delaminating that I see. The aplix is good but not great, the elastic seems ok but its been a long time since I held a bumgenius so I am not sure, its for sure stretchy but is it stretchy enough?

I'm not comfortable testing them because then I am saying "I tested these, they work" if they dont you know? My son is a light wetter and I have no idea if him not leaking in them means anything at all, a sunbaby with one insert holds him over night, and he is an all night nurser.

Thank you for the input. I am really just sick over this, I think it is mostly because I didn't realize how attached I was to the ergo and then to get scammed on top of that...

I am trying to just let it go but I am having a hard time not sending a nasty email to the person I got them from. Even though I am sure she won't swap back I just feel like she should know exactly how I feel about what she did, but I know that won't help anyone.. sigh.
I think you SHOULD absolutely test them before you use them because you need to know the product you are selling. If they work great, you could sell them for the same price you bought them for. Actually 15 diapers for $40 is crazy cheap and someone will grab them up in an instant!
Vivhop98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 05:05 PM   #13
If you have been asked to donate/sell cheaply, pm ~happy2Bamommy~ please.
My Mood:

I am in desperate need of diapers, if you do decide to sell or what ever couyou please let me know and are tehy gir, boy, gn color and what size? just askimg if you are considering selling them
JUSTFATE58 is offline   Reply With Quote