Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 03-13-2011, 11:01 AM   #1
Self Ban
My Mood:
Dear Baby, Would you kindly let me know when you are going to be born?

I am going a little nuts. Good thing I handle stress pretty well but venting to other pregnant strangers is sure to help!

Baby is due soon.

We have torn out our kitchen for a reno. New cabinets come in two weeks but we have to do floors and walls first. Yes I know bad timing.

DS2 got "sick" on Thurs and the Drs at the hospital did NOTHING other then say he can't go to school for who knows how long. I am waiting to hear from his ped on Monday so we can come up with a plan. I am not against home school (Dh was until last week) but I also would never have planned to start this right now. He doesn't have anything that someone can catch. But he has become a danger to himself since he is suddenly confused and can wander or do something by accident he needs 24/7 supervision.

OH and DS3 has a bad cold that he is really having trouble getting over. He is just little too.

I want my little girl here. BUT since she didn't come this weekend I want her to hold off until next weekend. For some strange cosmic reason ALL our kids have been born on a weekend.

I feel like her birth has become a ticking time bomb and I never know when she is going to go off. With all my kids I went into labour in the middle of the night too. SO now every morning I wake up and am like "oh made it through another night". I guess this is what life is going to be like with four kids - I am good at juggling things, really, really good. But I'd sure just like a break so I don't have to extreme parent from my hospital bed.

mg5g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 02:00 PM   #2
My Sweet Blessings
Registered Users
Re: Dear Baby, Would you kindly let me know when you are going to be born?

Oh how I hear ya! I'm 38 weeks today and scheduled for a c-section on the 21st. I've had a feeling from day 1 that he wouldn't wait until that day and will just "go off" when he feels like it. It's all I can think about right now and there is just so much going on. I'll have a day where it's ok if he's born and then another where I am begging him to stay in for another day or 2. ahhh! LOL
Join Citrus Lane for a surprise box every month, cancel any time. First month $15
Join Swagbucks and earn free gift cards!
Check out 10DollarMall where everything is under $10 .. clothes, shoes, handbags, etc!
My Sweet Blessings is offline   Reply With Quote