Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-14-2011, 09:21 PM   #11
burgler
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: maternity photos?

Ooh. If you do it, please share! I started this pregnancy by taking weekly shots, but then by the time I actually started growing we got lazy about it. And I am also feeling like I really want some pictures before he leaves my belly. I probably still have about 4 weeks left, but I am going to try to get DH to take some photos this weekend. He was ready to do some last weekend, but then I didn't have time to take a shower and dry my hair and do the photos b/f whatever we had to do next. I want to do some naked on our bed and some clothed in our yard. There is a nude beach about 30 minutes away and it would be fun to get some nude ones with the sea in teh background if we could find a day when nearly no one else was there.

Advertisement

Old 03-14-2011, 10:32 PM   #12
My Sweet Blessings
Registered Users
seller

i didn't do it today... sigh.. it probably won't happen.. too much going on tomorrow (workers are coming to install my HE washer and dryer we had to put in storage when we moved 3 months ago.... I wanted to kiss those machines when DH brought them in out of storage yesterday maybe if the workers finish up early enough I can do it .. the clock is ticking!

nude beach.. you are brave! LOL
My Sweet Blessings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 11:04 PM   #13
wendow
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Sweet Blessings View Post
nude beach.. you are brave! LOL
Wow, you ARE brave!!
Old 03-15-2011, 09:50 AM   #14
Mrs.Haggie810
Registered Users

My Mood:

I think those would be gorgeous Carrie!

Carla: I hope you can get some done! With my last baby I really wanted professional ones and it didn't happen because we couldn't afford it and we were too busy...this time I made it a priority since this is our last baby, and I am so glad I did...it was a TON of work though, even at 33 weeks...but with my last baby I took some myself outside with the timer on the camera and they still turned out pretty well, so I think you could totally get some nice pictures at the park!
Kelley Wife to Jason homeschooling/WAHM to Coby 7 Caitlyn 5 Jaxon 3 , LilyAnn 2 , my UA HB, water baby, & expecting #5 in Nov/Dec
Blog: With Eager Hands Blog I edit: Redeeming Childbirth Shop: Sassafras
Mrs.Haggie810 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 09:27 PM   #15
Levi_Elizabeth
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Funny you ask this because with my first we did them at 36 weeks - belly pics and then a shot of me and my DH. This is literally the only bare belly pic I have because it is not my thing! We did it at JCPenney and I cherish those pictures!
So for this one I had a melt down - full on fight with tears with my DH because we hadn't done them and it was so important to me! We managed to get them done last weekend, Saturday, luckily because baby was born Friday! And I again will cherish this one and only belly pic and my last family pics before this new addition.
So it's a matter of deciding if it is important to you. But I do love mine and looking at them and remembering baby in my belly!
Old 03-17-2011, 10:40 PM   #16
burgler
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

So ... we did our photo shoot today! 689 pictures that we need to weed through and find the good ones. We did some nakey ones at home, a few clothed ones at home with the puppy licking my belly, and then a whole host at the beach with different changes of clothes, some in my bikini and a few topless ones. I think a lot of them came out pretty good so once we edit them down I will post a few goodies!

I am working on finishing up one last fellowship proposal and then I will feel ready for hte baby to come. I still have other things to do, but the biggies will be done.
Old 03-17-2011, 11:22 PM   #17
My Sweet Blessings
Registered Users
seller

sounds like you had a great time!

I haven't done any and probably won't. DS complained and cried that his tooth was hurting, so it looks like we will be making a trip to the dentist in the morning. My DH has to work all day Saturday. Sunday will be our very last chance....
My Sweet Blessings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 11:35 PM   #18
burgler
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Sweet Blessings View Post
sounds like you had a great time!

I haven't done any and probably won't. DS complained and cried that his tooth was hurting, so it looks like we will be making a trip to the dentist in the morning. My DH has to work all day Saturday. Sunday will be our very last chance....
Oh, Carla. Even if you only snap a few photos on Sunday, I hope you can do that so you don't regret not doing it.

Hugs!
Old 03-18-2011, 04:37 AM   #19
Mrs.Haggie810
Registered Users

My Mood:

I totally agree with Carrie...and I can't WAIT to see your pics Carrie!
Kelley Wife to Jason homeschooling/WAHM to Coby 7 Caitlyn 5 Jaxon 3 , LilyAnn 2 , my UA HB, water baby, & expecting #5 in Nov/Dec
Blog: With Eager Hands Blog I edit: Redeeming Childbirth Shop: Sassafras
Mrs.Haggie810 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 12:21 AM   #20
burgler
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Since I am *still* pregnant, I thought I would at least post a link to some of the photos that we took at our photo shoot a few weeks ago: https://picasaweb.google.com/mmgando...eat=directlink

Here's to hoping this might be my last night with that lovely big belly!