Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-14-2011, 12:22 AM   #1
jojoreta
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Starting to get worried!! :S

I am in the middle of a trade with this one mama. I sent my items out Monday the 7th. I bought delivery confirmation and as soon as I left the post office I sent an email giving the DC #. I didn't hear anything. Then I emailed her on Thursday asking her if she had sent the item I was supposed to get. She says no, that she is busy. I understand but we had decided that we were going to trade on Saturday the 5th. I think 5 days to run to the post office and send items out is more than enough time. I understand that they aren't open 24/7 but they do have the automatic part that is. She says she'll send it out the next day which is Friday. I get an email Friday night saying that she didn't get it sent out then either. I emailed her Saturday to see if she got it sent out Saturday like she had said again. I am really starting to get worried. I sent two brand new in package items for one used item of hers and now I'm thinking I might just be SOL. What do I do???

Advertisement

jojoreta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 01:23 AM   #2
igotmywings
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Starting to get worried!! :S

Contact a Mod. Shes had a week to send it out by now. Have you checked the DC to see if the package has made it there yet or not?
Follow me at The Whole Adventure I AM DESTASHING EVERYTHING. FROM BGE ORIGINALS, ALVA BABY POCKETS, PREFOLDS, THIRSTIE DUO SIZE 2'S POCKETS GOODMAMAS, AND MUCH MUCH MORE MESSAGE ME IF YOU ARE ISO ANYTHING
igotmywings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 01:44 AM   #3
KryzdanJDC
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I agree contact a Mod! A week is a very long time to wait to get it out for a trade IMO! Also like PP said have you checked your DC? Im sorry you are dealing with this and hope it gets resolved!

Try some Great Food Mixes at Quick and Easy Mixes for Cooks On the Go
KryzdanJDC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 02:45 AM   #4
Miss_Mommy
Registered Users
seller
seller

That's a little ridiculous! Contact a mod, that's not ok for you to send out your item which is probably already in her hands and her not honor her part of the agreement!

Miss_Mommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 10:27 AM   #5
jojoreta
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Yes she got my item on Friday the 11th. Her post on here still doesn't even say sold or traded on the item I traded for. She has been active on here off and on all weekend. How do I contact a mod??
Old 03-14-2011, 10:33 AM   #6
EuphoricDysphoria
Registered Users
Formerly: laubear
seller
seller

My Mood:

I think regardless of her utter lack of respect for you, she is communicating with you so that is a good sign. I would tell her if she doesn't ship today you are going to contact a MOD.
Old 03-14-2011, 05:10 PM   #7
Miss_Mommy
Registered Users
seller
seller

http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/...d.php?t=702986

Pm any of the mods there, or copy them all in on one pm and one should get back to you. I'm sorry mama, this is such an awful situation.

Miss_Mommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 06:19 PM   #8
MarchMama2x
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Ugh, I'm in the same situation right now. I started a trade with a mama at the end of February. She was making some unpaper towels for me and sent me a PM on 3/4 saying she was ready to ship that day so I packaged up her stuff and sent it on 3/5. She got it on 3/7. On 3/10 I PM'd asking her how she had shipped because I hadn't gotten it yet and she said they had been sick and she sent it that day. If she had, I should have gotten it on Saturday, but here it is Monday night and nothing and no word from her yet. The tracking number just shows a paypal label was printed but not that it has been received by the post office. I'm so sad, I sent her a lot of stuff for this trade.

I hope we both get things figured out soon.

Last edited by MarchMama2x; 03-14-2011 at 06:27 PM.
MarchMama2x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 08:04 PM   #9
jojoreta
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Well I finally sent an email saying that I didn't want to be mean but that if I didn't get a DC # by 9 pm (it was 11:30 am) I was going to contact a mod. An hour later I got my DC #. YAY!!
Old 03-15-2011, 08:11 PM   #10
Shellyluwho
Registered Users
seller

Oh, good! Glad to hear good news.