Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-15-2011, 08:17 PM   #11
wyatt09
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: Starting to get worried!! :S

ok well lets see if u get it now mama .. ive been given fake ones before nice huh?..

Advertisement

wyatt09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 08:30 PM   #12
momof3boys1girl
No Longer Here

My Mood:

yes please contact a team member if you need any assistance
momof3boys1girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 10:07 PM   #13
rverrone11
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojoreta View Post
I am in the middle of a trade with this one mama. I sent my items out Monday the 7th. I bought delivery confirmation and as soon as I left the post office I sent an email giving the DC #. I didn't hear anything. Then I emailed her on Thursday asking her if she had sent the item I was supposed to get. She says no, that she is busy. I understand but we had decided that we were going to trade on Saturday the 5th. I think 5 days to run to the post office and send items out is more than enough time. I understand that they aren't open 24/7 but they do have the automatic part that is. She says she'll send it out the next day which is Friday. I get an email Friday night saying that she didn't get it sent out then either. I emailed her Saturday to see if she got it sent out Saturday like she had said again. I am really starting to get worried. I sent two brand new in package items for one used item of hers and now I'm thinking I might just be SOL. What do I do???
I read through the thread, and I hope that you get your side of the trade!

I just wanted to comment on the part I bolded above...not all post offices have automatic machines for mail. I live in the middle of nowhere, and our post office does not have an automatic machine. Also, the doors of our PO are locked between 9pm and 6am, so I can't always drop off a package in the slot inside the PO. Sometimes the door doesn't open at 6am...the other day I went at 7:30am to drop off a package and the door wasn't open yet. We also don't have mail delivery, so there is no one to pick up a package from my house. So I had to wait to do it until after work, which meant that the package would go out the next day. I'm not saying that a week+ is okay to ship out a package (because it isn't at all!), just that some people live in the middle of nowhere and don't have access to all the services that you may have.
Old 03-15-2011, 10:17 PM   #14
Zepp
DS Addict
Formerly: K*B*T*M*
seller
seller

My Mood:

Hope you get it! Sucks it has taken her so long!
Old 03-16-2011, 10:31 AM   #15
MarchMama2x
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Hope you get it!! My trade is slowly moving along also... finally had my package accepted by the PO on Monday (9 days after she printed the shipping label) but I haven't gotten it yet.
Old 03-16-2011, 08:16 PM   #16
hjk
Registered Users
seller
seller

Maybe we're trading with the same mama... Mine isn't a big deal as far as it was only one dipe I sent, but she received it over two weeks ago...and I still have nothing from her, and my last PM hasn't "been read" yet, though I know she's been on lately. In this case, the item she agreed to send me had a $1-2 TV higher than what I said I needed for mine, so I don't feel like I *should* complain, but I just hate having to assume the worst.

The crazy part to me is that this mama has 100% feedback, but when I finally (after the fact) read through hers, there was a neutral FB and a few left as "positive" but they said it took weeks to get their items. I think I've learned from now on to scan all feedback---but sometimes that's impossible!

Please, if I owe you feedback it's not intentional and I LOVE a reminder! Thanks!
hjk is offline   Reply With Quote