Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-16-2011, 09:52 AM   #11
Computermama
Banned

My Mood:
Re: If a package hasn't arrived in Canada from the US

I ordered a floor cleaner the end of Jan from a mama I've dealt with before so I know she's prompt about shipping. I just received it last week Usually when i start getting antsy about getting something is when it arrives - i can't tell you how many times I've contacted someone I've done a transaction with to ask about when they shipped only to have it arrive before they get back to me. Three weeks is average for me, but I have had things both faster and slower than that.

Advertisement

Computermama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 10:13 AM   #12
mg5g
Self Ban

My Mood:
Re: If a package hasn't arrived in Canada from the US

Quote:
Originally Posted by Computermama View Post
I ordered a floor cleaner the end of Jan from a mama I've dealt with before so I know she's prompt about shipping. I just received it last week Usually when i start getting antsy about getting something is when it arrives - i can't tell you how many times I've contacted someone I've done a transaction with to ask about when they shipped only to have it arrive before they get back to me. Three weeks is average for me, but I have had things both faster and slower than that.
Me too! Us Canadian mama's know that things can take a LONG time. 3 weeks is average for shipping. It can be a LONG wait esp if there is any shipping delay on the other end. I've had great communication with people I buy from, but I ususally check in with them around the three week mark if it hasn't arrived not to start of claim but just to let them know what is happening. More often then not the item arrives within a day or two of updating the mama. The only time this didn't work well for me was ordering from a VERY popular WAHM site. I was seriously filing with PP at that moment when my door bell wrang. AND I wouldn't have even been filing but the WAHM had ZERO communication with me so although she was popular I was wondering if I was getting scammed.
mg5g is offline   Reply With Quote