Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 03-14-2011, 09:55 AM   #1
Registered Users
My Mood:
What to do in Tulsa?

We live a couple of hours from Tulsa and are planning a weekend getaway this weekend. We are planning on visiting the Jinx aquarium, but we have no idea what else to do. What is somethign fun to do w/ kids? Good places to eat? Anything else?

Check out our homeschool blog!
and like us on Facebook:
Follow along for a good laugh, fun field trips, homeschool product reviews and even awesome giveaways!
TheBeeNest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 11:07 AM   #2
Registered Users
Re: What to do in Tulsa?

I haven't been, but there is a children's museum named Kaliedescope. There is also the Tulsa zoo. I think the weather is supposed to be warm this weekend. I don't know how old your kids are, but if they are pretty calm, I love the Melting Pot. It's a bit expensive, and I prefer not to take my babies. Casa Bonita is fun, but I haven't been in years so it might be run down. You can sit in different rooms or "caves" and they have a game room and people who go around playing music. There is also incredible pizza which is a pizza buffet with games, put-put, go-karts, bowling, etc. We have the standard ChuckECheese as well. Dave and Busters is a little less kid-like, but has food and games as well.
joeslittlewoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 06:36 AM   #3
Registered Users
My Mood:
Re: What to do in Tulsa?

There are some new restaurants on the river or the Jenks Riverwalk. Gilcrease museum is always on the top of my list. Woodward park in midtown is awesome.
Semi-crunchy, Christ following, BFing, CDing, Vaxing, Co-sleeping, Circing, Watching Too Much T.V momma to
DS (9/28/2009), DD (4/05/2011) and wife to my best friend.

Lane Louise Grace born 04/05/2011
beccatown is offline   Reply With Quote