Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-17-2011, 07:55 AM   #11
ktmamma
Registered Users
seller

Re: What's the cutest 'bad' thing your child has said?

My 4 year old DD is learning to read, and she is starting to make up words. The other day she was writing all the words she knews from the -at family, and making up some words and she made up "shat" and started shouting, MOMMY! I can read and spell SHAT!! YAY! SHAT SHAT SHAT!

I have to say I was pretty impressed because we haven't really covered the "sh" digraph.

When she was 2.5 she had a little cussing streak (I'll admitt, I have a little potty mouth, and DH is just bad about his language.) DH was using the bathroom at the inlaws house and taking FOREVER so I told DD to go tell Daddy to hurry up. She ran into the hallway, banged loudly on the door and said, "DADDY! Get the f--k out of the potty!!!"

Advertisement

Old 03-17-2011, 09:58 AM   #12
mommyria2
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

This is so much fun to read. I can't wait till DS learns to talk. Between me and dh we are sure to have some real gems.
Old 03-17-2011, 10:00 AM   #13
kej
Registered Users
seller

My 3 yr old walked around saying "I'm gonna screw you!" After our shock we saw the screwdriver in her hand.
Old 03-17-2011, 10:19 AM   #14
doodah
Registered Users
seller

One of my DC parents opened the car door for drop off recently and there was the neighbors HUGE great dane outside the door. She said "oh sh**!" and that is what the 2 year old said ALL morning over and over. Thank goodness no one else picked it up!
doodah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 11:20 AM   #15
AniBee
Registered Users
seller

DS1, who's 2.5, hears EVERYTHING even if it's only said once. Earlier this winter we almost got into a serious accident, coming very close to hitting a tree & then driving straight into someone's bay window! DH loudly declared "Oh f***" as we we sliding into these poor people's front lawn & DS1 started saying it all the time. He would even say it in church, lol. We tried to convince him that Daddy had said "Oh truck", so now he alternates between "Oh truck!" & the real thing. He also says "Oh frig" & "Oh my geez".
Old 03-17-2011, 11:30 AM   #16
johnsbabymama
Registered Users
seller

This really isn't too bad, no bad words, but it falls under the cute catagory, and totally funny!

My 2.5 yr old daughter said to me the other morning while i was getting dressed, in a really sweet way

"i like your boobies, your boobies are so pretty mommy"

I told her thank you and i thought she was SO pretty. What do you say to that. My daughter is the sweetest, that one was so funny and caught me a little off guard. lol
johnsbabymama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 11:32 AM   #17
johnsbabymama
Registered Users
seller

My little sister in law who is 5 says "oh my god" all the time. It drives me crazy. One time we were in walmart looking at cups, and she runs up to the shelf and says " oh my god it's spongebob" LMAO. At that time i wasn't used to her say oh my god, so it was so funny hearing it for the first time!
johnsbabymama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 11:42 AM   #18
kameroosky
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by tusheez View Post
phew mine say the craziest things! So my middle DS was in kindergarten at Catholic school and you know they learn their prayers etc. Well we were at my inlaws for Easter with a bunch of family there and DS wanted to say the blessing. So DHs Gma said o sure that would be great! Everyones quiet and BOOM dear father god thank you and from the fires of hell OMG we all looked up and were like yikes but he didnt open his eyes he kept going and said I hope this food is good. omygoodness it gets better! On DS first day of school i get a phone call asking could i come back to school to talk with DS i was like o no what happened he put his hand over his nose and mouth like ewwww and he told the teacher her breathe steeeeenks and she needed to go home to get a toothbrush and have her mom was her mouth out! hahahah every morning we used to tell the boys phew go brush your teeth and wash your mouth hahahah
Old 03-17-2011, 05:01 PM   #19
qtxann315
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Ok, I'm glad I'm not the only one with this problem. My DD, who is 6 now, when she was 2.5 said "you f*&king dog". I yelled at the dog because grabbed food off the coffee table. I didn't think she would pick it up so quick, but she did. From then on, I was very cautious with what I said around her. Another thing I also said a lot when she was young was "I'm going to kill you", she said that also. Luckily she learned it was bad to say that.

Now with my DS who is 2.5 doesn't say anything bad, but my husband encourages him to say "duh, winning" and "winning" and "ba-ba-boo-e" from Charlie Sheen and Howard Stern.
qtxann315 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 05:18 PM   #20
*Peanut*
Registered Users
seller
seller

"I love you, mommy. You're the best mommy in the whole God d**m world!"
My niece to my sister. Interesting how she heard something and used the term in her own way.