Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-18-2011, 09:57 AM   #31
mcpforever
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: What's the cutest 'bad' thing your child has said?

My 2.5 yo DS2 sometimes tells me to "blow my penis, Mommy" during diaper changes. This comes from the practice of blowing the sting away in the general area after a diaper change where his bum got irritated.

Advertisement

Old 03-18-2011, 01:40 PM   #32
DocsNemesis
Registered Users
seller
seller

My kids don't usually curse at all, maybe a one time thing usually and then I correct them and thats it. My 2 year old though...he repeats EVERYTHING, so we're really trying to watch our mouths. But, the funny thing he does is, he'll say the word back at you in a questioning manor (he does this with everything said around him, lol), and then when one of us says no, you don't say that, its a bad word, he says "NO! MOMMY BAD WORD!" Rofl.

www.Hyenacart.com/Naked for dyed tee's, flats, yarn, and soon, bamboo prefolds! Stocking 7/20!
DocsNemesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 01:51 PM   #33
DocsNemesis
Registered Users
seller
seller

Oh and this doesn't fall under a bad word thing, but....my little sister is 10 years younger than me and was extremely verbal. Like, talking in full sentences (5+ words) at a year.

So, we were at a docs appointment and we were waiting in the lobby for my mom. We had been trying to get my sister to say please and thank you (I think at this point she was around 18 months old and very much capable of saying it!) and she wanted her bottle, so I said "say please." She said no, kept saying no, finally got upset and was crying for it. I just kept saying say please (what can I say, I was a stubborn big sister, lol)-well, some lady walks up, snatches the bottle out of my hands, and hands it to her, reprimanding me for being so mean and expecting a baby to say please.

The funny part? My sister then grins at me and says "haha, I got it now. You can't take it back." -_-

www.Hyenacart.com/Naked for dyed tee's, flats, yarn, and soon, bamboo prefolds! Stocking 7/20!
DocsNemesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 02:05 PM   #34
Prettylocks
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocsNemesis View Post
Oh and this doesn't fall under a bad word thing, but....my little sister is 10 years younger than me and was extremely verbal. Like, talking in full sentences (5+ words) at a year.

So, we were at a docs appointment and we were waiting in the lobby for my mom. We had been trying to get my sister to say please and thank you (I think at this point she was around 18 months old and very much capable of saying it!) and she wanted her bottle, so I said "say please." She said no, kept saying no, finally got upset and was crying for it. I just kept saying say please (what can I say, I was a stubborn big sister, lol)-well, some lady walks up, snatches the bottle out of my hands, and hands it to her, reprimanding me for being so mean and expecting a baby to say please.

The funny part? My sister then grins at me and says "haha, I got it now. You can't take it back." -_-
Old 03-18-2011, 02:15 PM   #35
kindramay
Registered Users
seller

For awhile DS was saying D*mn. As in D*mn it Ava (sister) and D*mn Door. So, after a few gentle "we don't say d*mn" from me, he stopped. But now, he occasially looks over at me and reminds me "we don't say d*mn". Not because I said it, just because its on his mind.

So here's a conversation from a few weeks ago with DS and DH
DS: We don't say d*mn
DH: You're right, we don't say d*mn
DS: DAD! we DON'T say d*mn
DH: I know. We don't say d*mn
DS: NO DAD. WE DON'T SAY D***MN
DH: So stop saying it
DS: I not say d*mn
DH: you just said it
ME: NO MORE TALKING

Ugh!
Old 03-18-2011, 02:38 PM   #36
Psychomom
Formerly: Boomer
seller

My Mood:
A couple of weeks ago my 4 year old son blurted out, "Where the f&$# is the car?" I almost died.
Old 03-18-2011, 05:03 PM   #37
Rainfall
Registered Users
seller

These are great!

When my DS1 was about 2, my mom babysat him for me while I worked. My youngest brother was 2.5 and so they always played together. Well, I came by after work one day to find DS1 and DB both in their little Cozy Coupe cars, racing around the kitchen table and crashing into each other. The funny part? Every time they'd crash into each other, they'd go back and forth with "*uck you, *itch!" with a super serious face. Then they'd proceed to do it all over again! I almost died from laughing before I could stop them and correct it.

Earning FREE Amazon.com gift cards using Swagbucks!
Rainfall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 08:11 PM   #38
crazylife
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Ohhh these are sooo hilarious! My sides hurt!

When my boys were learning to talk, the one had a really hard time with his TR sound. So he'd go around saying, "Oooh! Firef*ck!" and "I love my f*cks!" I have some video of it because it was so doggone cute but at the time my parents were less than impressed

The other day my other son (4 yo) came up to me and said, "Damn, I'm cute!" Yes. Yes you are...and cheeky, too!

Same son always has to announce everyone's anatomy, too. In line at the grocery store, "Mom, you have a va-gina! And Opa, he has a penis!" Wow...thanks for sharing, kid! What made it even worse was my old Art teacher was in the line up and he was killing himself laughing.
crazylife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 08:18 PM   #39
mommieofpees
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

When ods was a year and half i dropped a gallon of ice tea on the kitchen floor and he comes in and looks down and so o shi*! it was so funny, Another time he was singing jingle bells and he would say, what the fa it is to ride...he just wouldnt finish the song
Old 03-18-2011, 09:37 PM   #40
bigmamakelsey
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I don't have any for my DS, but my brother had some funny ones at a kid. He called a chocolate chip cookie a "chocolate sh*t cookie" and a "chip truck" a "sh*t f**k"