Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-19-2011, 01:27 PM   #41
OneFishTwoFish
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: What's the cutest 'bad' thing your child has said?

OMGosh, you're giving me ligament pains from laughing!!!

I have to be honest, all these stories make me feel better too! We don't really swear in our house but DS has picked up "Jease" from me.

He was jumping on the couch the other day and of course fell and bumped himself. He looks up at us and goes, "Jease Louise!".

Oh, and he does say shut up, but there is NOTHING cute about it. It drives me up the wall!

Advertisement

Old 03-20-2011, 06:22 PM   #42
alix
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Hahaha, I love these, keep them coming ladies!
alix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2011, 06:40 PM   #43
USMCgirl_05
Banned

My Mood:

Haha the other day my DD was getting ready for preschool (she's 4) and I heard her say "WHERE is my ****ing lunchbox??"

Thankfully I was in the other room so she didn't see me laughing, but oh my goodness I hope she never says that in public or at school or something!
USMCgirl_05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2011, 07:33 PM   #44
abaigeal
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Today my 1 yr olds pants and diaper were slipping off her butt and my 3 1/2 yr old says..."Haha...Rory I see your crack!" Too funny

Wildtree consultant-feed your family healthier
http://www.mywildtree.com/abbycravillion/
abaigeal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2011, 07:53 PM   #45
USMCgirl_05
Banned

My Mood:

Oh yes and my 4yo and 2yo were laughing like crazy in the car today, they were amusing each other quite well. The conversation was something like this:
DD: you're a poopoo butt!
DS: HAHAHA poopoo butt!
DD: HAHAHA
Both: POOPOO BUUUTTT!
USMCgirl_05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2011, 08:08 PM   #46
CWHmama
Registered Users
seller
seller

Love these! I have two, both from my DD.

When she was about 3.5 and ODS was 2, they were in the bath together. I reached over to get a towel and ODS took the huge Big Gulp cup I used to rinse their hair and dumped it allllll over the floor. First thing out of my mouth was "Oh Jesus Christ, what happened?" And she stood up and said "Hey!! I know dat Jesus Christ guy. He lives on dat cross at school! But Miss Debi said he's not real, Jesus is just for pretend." Miss Debi got a chuckle out of that too.

The other one was last summer or so. She was in bed, reading when I brought up ODS to say good night and give hugs and kisses. When we went in her room, she didn't want to put down her book. I said "DD, aren't you going to kiss your brother goodnight?" and she replied "nah, he can just blow me." I said "WHAT did you say?" and she innocently said "he can just blow me, like this." and she blew him kisses. I was SO thankful not to have that conversation at age 4!
Old 03-20-2011, 08:12 PM   #47
DalesWidda
Registered Users
Formerly: savmaralamommy
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by tusheez View Post
phew mine say the craziest things! So my middle DS was in kindergarten at Catholic school and you know they learn their prayers etc. Well we were at my inlaws for Easter with a bunch of family there and DS wanted to say the blessing. So DHs Gma said o sure that would be great! Everyones quiet and BOOM dear father god thank you and from the fires of hell OMG we all looked up and were like yikes but he didnt open his eyes he kept going and said I hope this food is good. omygoodness it gets better! On DS first day of school i get a phone call asking could i come back to school to talk with DS i was like o no what happened he put his hand over his nose and mouth like ewwww and he told the teacher her breathe steeeeenks and she needed to go home to get a toothbrush and have her mom was her mouth out! hahahah every morning we used to tell the boys phew go brush your teeth and wash your mouth hahahah
This reminds me of when ODD was in first grade, also at a Catholic school. She wanted to pray at dinner time and we said ok. Well, this is what she said, "Holy Mary, mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death, Amen. Oh and bless the food too Amen!"
Old 03-20-2011, 10:06 PM   #48
stephie_j24
Registered Users
seller

Haha, those are just awesome.

My DD thankfully has not had many cussing moments yet... a few times she's repeated something basically accidentally but she listens when we tell her not to say it anymore.

BUT, she's great at embarassing me in other ways. The most recent one was a few weeks ago at a rest stop bathroom on a trip. We were in the stall together and it was my turn to go. She has seen me pee like a thousand times, really. But she picked THIS moment to say "Mommy, you have a super hairy butt! And a bushy 'china!" I nearly died.

Another bathroom incident was when she was maybe only 18 months or so. Again, restroom with stalls. A lady next to us let out a toot and I could tell DD ws going to make a big deal out of it, so I quietly said to her "did you hear a mouse? let's not scare it away!" (mouse was our joke about toots, lol) Anyway, she yells back at me, mommy, that wasn't a mouse squeak, that was a fart... it must be daddy!"
Old 03-20-2011, 10:16 PM   #49
Tina5834
Registered Users
Formerly T***e
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by stephie_j24
Haha, those are just awesome.

My DD thankfully has not had many cussing moments yet... a few times she's repeated something basically accidentally but she listens when we tell her not to say it anymore.

BUT, she's great at embarassing me in other ways. The most recent one was a few weeks ago at a rest stop bathroom on a trip. We were in the stall together and it was my turn to go. She has seen me pee like a thousand times, really. But she picked THIS moment to say "Mommy, you have a super hairy butt! And a bushy 'china!" I nearly died.

Another bathroom incident was when she was maybe only 18 months or so. Again, restroom with stalls. A lady next to us let out a toot and I could tell DD ws going to make a big deal out of it, so I quietly said to her "did you hear a mouse? let's not scare it away!" (mouse was our joke about toots, lol) Anyway, she yells back at me, mommy, that wasn't a mouse squeak, that was a fart... it must be daddy!"
bushy china!
Tina5834 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2011, 10:27 PM   #50
daisy0306
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

OMG I'm dying here!
daisy0306 is offline   Reply With Quote