Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-18-2011, 05:31 PM   #11
*Peanut*
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: Check out dd's amazing bed!

I can't see in on my iPad. But it sounds fun.

Is it like a playset? I really want a big play set outside. I saw one once that was a freaking pirate ship. it was huge too!

Advertisement

Old 03-18-2011, 06:14 PM   #12
Minniebees
Registered Users
Formerly: Mom2two
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Peanut* View Post

Is it like a playset? I really want a big play set outside. I saw one once that was a freaking pirate ship. it was huge too!
It's a loft bed, and a playset. The top deck is 45 inches off the ground with a slide attached on the left hand side. Then on the right hand side it has a playdeck that is 50x50 and 60 inches high up on the deck floor. Off of that, and in front of the bed, is a 30 inch deck with a toy box underneath, and 2 climbing walls going up to the bed, and 2 chalk boards. It has panels around the bed cut out like flowers, and in the front is a panel with a tree and birds. On top of the big playdeck there are panels that look like an aquarium. There is a chalkboard on the bottom of the large playdeck, and double chalkboard panels on the back and top of the large deck. Also, the large deck has a door so that it can be a playhouse.

You can also see it on their gallery of recent designs. It's on the first page in the Rhapsody section. I think it says it's #77. And I'll put up some photos when we get it put together.
Old 03-18-2011, 06:18 PM   #13
cupnkey
Registered Users

Cute!
cupnkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 06:21 PM   #14
Terra
Drinks her not-just-a-smoothie pina coladas in ALL CAPS in front of her preschoolers before she takes her CDs and goes home.
seller

My Mood:

Crap I can't see it either! But it sounds amazing!!! Hope she has a blast
Terra is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 06:25 PM   #15
jac1976
Registered Users
seller

I Cedarworks. We have one of their outdoor playsets and the quality is amazing! As for the bed taking up most of the bedroom, I don't think that will be an issue b/c that's where she'll play as well. DD's bed takes up a lot of space in her room, but that's also where she plays most of the time. (It's a cottage house/loft bed.)

As for the bedding, I love it, but I might be biased, as that's the bedding we have on DD's bed.
Old 03-18-2011, 08:11 PM   #16
Whits01
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

That is so cute!! I would never sleep if that was my bed!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Peanut* View Post

Someone has a pirate ship in their backyard down the road from the school where I teach - it looks pretty awesome, but I've never seen kids playing on it. :-(

Last edited by Whits01; 03-18-2011 at 08:12 PM.
Whits01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 08:30 PM   #17
sourpatch_babe
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Dang, will you adopt me? How much did that run for? The kids will need new beds soon.
Dear Baby in my Belly, Please come out. Seriously. It's like a 100 degrees here, IN CANADA. Your dad has taken to calling me puffy. I get that you're a dude and the last thing you want to do is leave a place you're going to spend the rest of your life trying to get back into, but enough. Your room is really cool, come out and see it. Sincerely, Love Mummy
sourpatch_babe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 08:38 PM   #18
looking8186
Registered Users
seller
seller

That is INCREDIBLE!!! I would also love to know how much it costs to buy something like that. I hope it doesn't come across too nosy... It just looks AMAZING! My dd would flip if I got her something like that! I think its a great idea to re-do your kiddos bedrooms at 3. That is such a nice milestone.
Old 03-19-2011, 10:27 AM   #19
Minniebees
Registered Users
Formerly: Mom2two
seller

My Mood:

Well, it was a lot. Just the bed alone without the slide or anything is $2,000, if that gives you an idea. Shipping is 500 bucks, lol. They ran a 20% off sale in Feb, so that's why we got it then. 20% off of several thousand $ is a lot off, KWIM? You can contact them and request a catalog with prices.
Old 03-19-2011, 10:46 AM   #20
wordmama
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I've drooled over CedarWorks catalogues for over a year. But they are WAY out of my price range. If I ever win the lottery, look out! And for those of you asking about prices, the largest outdoor climber set (which is bigger than our house's footprint) is $45K!
Check out my blog, focusing on the wisdom of wee ones.
wordmama is offline   Reply With Quote