Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-19-2011, 12:09 PM   #61
Crew&West
Registered Users
Formerly: Crewsmom
seller

Re: Check out dd's amazing bed! UPDATE - Pics, post 37!

Quote:
Originally Posted by greengranny View Post
I think those are the people who came down and set up a playground for my niece's kids. I think it was around 30 grand. It is HUGE!
That's as much as it was to remodel my house!!! LOL ...and I looked at them online last night. I told DH I would save for one, but not at 30k!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minniebees View Post
The sleeping is actually going really well. Much better than I thought. Coincidentally she learned how to open the childproof door knob we have the same night we put up the bed, so that has been more of an issue than the bed. She does not like the baby gate, lol. But she is sleeping pretty well. I go check on her between 9 and 10 and she's out like a tiny little light all snuggled up in her bed.

I probably shouldn't say what it cost, but I guess no one will judge me. We got it for 20% off because they were having a sale, so they are more expensive without the sale. The whole bed including shipping was right at $5,000. All of the kids love it, though, so it was totally worth it. Plus the quality is incredible. It took so long to put together because of the attention to detail, and everything is solid cedar. I can see my grandkids sleeping and playing on that thing.
Nobody will judge you!!! I'm just envious that you can afford something like that! I bought my kids new beds for Christmas and it broke me at $200!

Advertisement

Old 04-19-2011, 12:13 PM   #62
AcrossTheUniverse
Registered Users
Formerly: ReiSapphireJade
seller

My Mood:
Re: Check out dd's amazing bed! UPDATE - Pics, post 37!

I love this company. I've been drooling over their playsets for years.

What an awesome bed!!
*i* Loved and Lost (6/12), (9/12), & (2/13) *i*
AcrossTheUniverse is offline   Reply With Quote