Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-21-2011, 09:36 AM   #31
pretzelpirate07
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: If you had a miscarriage and went on to have a healthy pregnancy afterwards....

I am going through a miscarriage right now, doctor says I would be fine to physically to try again in one month, just wanted to send hugs and good vibes to you. and let you know your not alone!!

Advertisement

Old 03-21-2011, 09:41 AM   #32
Naturally Wise
Registered Users
Formerly: kickboxkay
seller

My Mood:
Hi, mama, I'm so sorry for your loss. When my son was 3, I had a m/c after 2 long years of ttc. Had it Thanksgiving Day. To top it off, I was 41 years old. Who knew when or if I'd ever get pg again, let alone if I would have a healthy baby? Well, I got pg the following Spring and now have the healthiest, happiest 2 yo girl!

Best wishes to you!!!
Old 03-21-2011, 09:42 AM   #33
stayj
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: If you had a miscarriage and went on to have a healthy pregnancy afterwards....

I had a miscarriage in May 2007, somewhere around 6 weeks along. Seven months later I was pregnant again and now have a gorgeous 2 1/2 year old boy. It's horrible to go through it. But a successful pregnancy can happen most of the time, after a loss. Good luck.
stayj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 01:30 PM   #34
ohmmama
Registered Users
seller

I got pregnant and about two days after I found out I was pregnant, I had a miscarriage. I was devastated and terrified to try again. I did and I had one menstrual cycle the next month and then after that I was pregnant again! I had my healthy daughter and everything was fine. I do remember when I got pregnant with my daughter I was so scared. I just wanted to lay in bed for nine months! I don't know if you are religious, it really doesn't matter but I just decided to pray and I just let it go. I just thought "If I have another miscarriage, is there anything I can do about it? Is there anything I can do to prevent it and is worrying going to help? If it's going to happen it will. I just need to get over it!" And after I had this true emotional letting go, I felt fine the rest of my pregnancy. I wasn't really scared. Those negative thoughts don't serve you. Just let them go mama!! : )
Old 03-21-2011, 01:43 PM   #35
rverrone11
Registered Users
seller
seller

NAK...My first pregnancy resulted in a miscarriage. I had one period after the miscarriage and then got pregnant with DD1. I had a smooth, easy pregnancy with her.
Old 03-21-2011, 07:32 PM   #36
mommyto5littlemonkeys
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I had two back to back miscarriages and then got pregnant with my now 1 1/2 year old... Everything went great with his pregnancy and I am currently pregnant again with #5 and due in may
mommyto5littlemonkeys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 07:35 PM   #37
chapmanrl6
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I have a 3 yr old DD, had a mc back in March. I am now 30.5 weeks pg with DD #2.
Old 03-21-2011, 07:39 PM   #38
jabmmt
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I've had 10 losses betwen early miscarriages and ectopics and have 6 sons.
Old 03-21-2011, 07:44 PM   #39
Reetzi
Registered Users
seller

I had a miscarriage in Sept of '02 after a little over a year of trying. I was devastated. In December, I had an HSG to try to figure out what was wrong and I found out that same cycle that I was pregnant with my now 7 year old. I went on to get pregnant again in '05 after just one month off birth control, resulting in my 5 year old, then AGAIN while ON birth control last year with my daughter. My 5 year old does have some issues but they're relatively minor and we've been told his issues are just a fluke of nature (he has verbal apraxia, reflux and hypospadias but was blessed with extreme handsomeness to make up for it ). My 7 year old and the baby are perfectly healthy.
Reetzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 07:50 PM   #40
supergirljennie
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller

My Mood:

I have lost 8 little ones (including an ectopic/miscarriage of twins - one ectopic, one miscarriage) and have 4 sons and carried twin girls as a surrogate.