Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-26-2011, 11:15 AM   #61
jillybeans
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: If you had a miscarriage and went on to have a healthy pregnancy afterwards....

Hugs mama! Miscarriages are devastating. We've lost four babies, and are now expecting our fourth child. While it was horrid going through those losses, we would NOT have the children we do today unless they had happened. And I cannot imagine life without them. Time DOES heal mama. My worst m/w was in May of 2007 at 12 weeks and I now look back at my time with him as something precious. I don't even think about the bad stuff.

Advertisement

Old 03-26-2011, 11:48 AM   #62
babylove921
Registered Users
Formerly: mrsdrums1

My Mood:
Re: If you had a miscarriage and went on to have a healthy pregnancy afterwards....

I have lost 2 babies. One 8 weeks the other 9 weeks. And I am holding my almost 3 month old boy right now! have faith!!!!!!!!
Old 03-26-2011, 12:03 PM   #63
ktarsha
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

So sorry for your loss! I had a completely uneventful pregnancy with my first son, followed by a blighted ovum and three miscarriages, at 12, 10, and 5 weeks, all in just over a year's time. I had pretty well given up hope of having another baby, but decided to try again one last time. I got pregnant, spent the first trimester and part of the second worrying myself sick (I bled for several weeks, and was convinced I was miscarrying). I now have a perfectly healthy 4-month-old boy sleeping in my lap.
Old 03-26-2011, 01:12 PM   #64
kimmiepie
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Hey mama. After 5 healthy pregnancies, I had a chemical and then a few months later a miscarriage. I too, was worried something was wrong and I'd never have any more children. I tend to be pretty negative too.
Surprisingly, I got pregnant right after the miscarriage (no cycle in between) and am now 11 weeks! Everything looks great.

When I had mine, I went around and read stories/talked to people and found out that miscarriages are pretty common and every women will usually have at least one whether she knows it or not.
Old 03-26-2011, 01:18 PM   #65
pretzelpirate07
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

WOW i am so glad you started this thread, I needed inspirational stories too!! So awesome that there is hope to get pregnant right after a miscarriage again!
Old 04-02-2011, 10:15 PM   #66
trinalb
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Hi mama, I am so sorry for your loss!

My first pregnancy ended in miscarriage at about 8-9 weeks in February 2007. I was absolutely devastated and found it VERY difficult to deal with. We waited a few months before TTC again and every month felt like torture. I have an irregular cycle so it took a little while to conceive, but thankfully not too long and, in retrospect, it was God's perfect timing! We now have an almost two-and-a-half year old boy (born October 2008) who is full of energy and brings us TONS of joy. I am currently also 24 weeks pregnant with his little brother or sister, and everything is going well.

Bless you mama, I hope your joy is fulfilled!!

Norwex Independent Consultant | ISO Plus-size SSC, WCMT/HB w/ptw straps, L side-snap swim dipes & European wool clothing
trinalb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 06:54 PM   #67
KatieGrace
Registered Users
Formerly: katiebelle
seller
seller

My Mood:

Thanks mamas. I just took a test today, which was negative, but I'm not supposed to start my period for another 4-5 days so I'm hoping it's just too early to show up. Although, I have to admit I was pretty disappointed seeing that bfn today. Hopefully it will happen soon.
https://www.facebook.com/kimberlyajones.origamiowl
KatieGrace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 10:15 PM   #68
ajbailey89
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

My DD is a rainbow baby. We got our BFP on Christmas 2008 and miscarried on New Years Day. So we knew for about 6 days. I got my BFP in June of that same year. She is a happy beaming toddler.