Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-15-2010, 04:52 PM   #1
Aubrey<3Gavin
Registered Users
seller

Doopsy?

I was on a site just browsing and saw a name I didn't recognize: Doopsy Diapers. Anybody heard of these or use them? I'm still TTC so I'm doing lots of research now just trying to learn the ropes

Advertisement

Aubrey<3Gavin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 09:06 AM   #2
Aubrey<3Gavin
Registered Users
seller

Re: Doopsy?

still curious
Aubrey<3Gavin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 09:28 AM   #3
Saharan
Registered Users
seller
seller

Hey mama I have tried the "old" version of doopsy. I found it was alright but fit REALLY small and only had one row of snaps. I prefer double row snaps because my little man has thunder thighs and a smaller waist so I can custom fit better.
The insert is kind of cool, I got the SD and the insert is like a sock that you stuff inside itself (if that makes any sence) and the SD comes with a small bamboo booster that slides in too. The back of the insert is PUL so you get extra protection but IMO also less air flow. I am not too sure how the newer version is I know they made them a bit bigger which is good.
I say if you want to try just buy one to see if you like it. I think you should do that with all diapers because they all fit each baby so different.
I am passing my doopsy on to a friend who is expecting.....I am making her a CD package so she is all set up when babe comes
Old 03-14-2011, 07:46 PM   #4
shortstuff21313
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

i am about to order a couple of their fitted bamboo diaps. Hopefully they will be nice. i am not a pocket girl so I have never tried there diaps. I love fitted and onlyhave aio for DH. i will try to remember to post if I like them, hope that helps.
Holli! wife to DH steve, mom to DD1 ella 12/04, DD2 Hayden 3/07, DD3 Addison 2/08, DS1 Joey 2/10, DS2 Johnny 8/11 Blessed to be expecting #6 in september 2013. animal mom to Bullet our 2yr old weimaraner.
shortstuff21313 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 08:22 PM   #5
bluemoonbutterfly
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I don't have any experience with the diapers but I bought some of the inserts on Esty and I really like them so far. They are 3 layers of bamboo/hemp. I had thought about making my own bamboo/hemp inserts, but since my DH decided to use my sewing table as a T.V. repair table, I just decided to buy some. Here is a link to the ones that I got. http://www.etsy.com/listing/69045398...facet=handmade
Old 03-24-2011, 04:10 PM   #6
sachafire
Registered Users
seller

I have been using them for the last 6 months and LOVE them! They do fit small, but I have smaller girl (20 months and 25 pds).
sachafire is offline   Reply With Quote