Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-28-2011, 02:14 PM   #11
FernHollow
Banned

My Mood:
Re: I hate to say it, but I'm giving up on...

I had a terrible experience with RNG - I swear it didn't clean anything and we had terrible rashes despite repeated stripping. I finally had to throw out our stash (TG it was just flats and covers at that point!) I have no problem with natural detergents, just that stuff. I've used Biokleen powder in my FL machine (actually my second FLer) with hard water for over 10 years now. I've used it on everything from DH's greasy work clothes to newborn cloth diapers with awesome results. Every time I stray from it I come right back!

I recently tried out some All F&C small and mighty because I was out of Biokleen and our diapers stained, needed repeated washes and my kids got a weird diaper rash. We got some more Biokleen powder and we are back to an easy diaper washing routine. The stuff is way cheaper than Tide, etc and it is natural and seems to work awesome for us. Instead of 3+ washes with All, I only have to do a single wash w/ prewash with Biokleen. No stains, stinkies or rashes either

Advertisement

FernHollow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 02:42 PM   #12
wonton
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: I hate to say it, but I'm giving up on...

Quote:
Originally Posted by applebutter View Post
No, because I don't want to compromise the warranty on my washer. It's new, we've only had it for a few months.

HE detergents are not a gimmick, he should do his research. They produce less suds.
I figured it was a warranty thing and my df is stubborn.