Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-29-2011, 12:55 PM   #1
Veg's Dragonflies
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Being able to laugh when you have the postpartum blues.

I'm sure we have all had our funny or embarrassing experiences when it comes to breastfeeding, so I thought I would share mine. Also I would love to hear yours too.

One afternoon a truck came up my road (which is a private drive except to the people who rent the property behind us for cattle grazing) going way too fast that he couldn't stop if a child or pet ran out in front of him. So on his way back through, I came out to stop him and give him a piece of my mind. So I approached his truck, he was a young guy maybe mid 30's. I started telling him that I had kids and pets that played out front. All he could do was stare at my breast. This wasn't the first time that I have had a man talk to my breast and not my face. So I wasn't alarmed. So I finished telling him off and he seemed really nice and understanding. We said our good byes and he promised that he would drive slower. I thanked him and headed back to my porch. At that moment when my kids opened the front door and stared at my boobs, I knew exactly what they were staring at. They were staring at their very tired mom's breast milk soaked white shirt. When I looked down and saw my wet shirt I just had to laugh. Then I told them that the stranger was staring at my boobs during the whole conversation.
They laughed so hard.

My toddler was two months old at the time and I had enough milk to feed a small army.

Anyway I hope someone gets a kick out of this. It was just what I needed while having the baby blues.

Advertisement

Veg's Dragonflies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 08:04 PM   #2
sandy_dandy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Being able to laugh when you have the postpartum blues.

My toddler recently learned to say "tickle" and was tickling my boob yesterday... That's the best I have for the moment.

Hi! I'm Sandy, Rob's wife (7/06) & mommy to Eddie (9/09) and Katelyn (9/12).
Let me convert your bras to nursing bras! WAHM store open now! IHA/ISO
Independent Scentsy Family Consultant - love owning my own business!
sandy_dandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 11:48 PM   #3
momto4plus4
Registered Users
seller

Re: Being able to laugh when you have the postpartum blues.

I love it! Just braindead at the moment!

FSOT:

Non-smoking, pet-friendly home!
momto4plus4 is offline   Reply With Quote