Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-31-2011, 09:34 PM   #21
CaliRoll
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Ovulating while BF'ing

Pink spotting turned to red blood. Not a lot of it but enough that it can't be implantation bleeding. I'm seriously not sure whether to put a smiley face or a sad face next to that. Not sure how to feel about this yet.

That's my second 25 day cycle this year... On the upside, I'm bleeding fewer days the last few cycles. Gotta look for that silver lining!

Thanks for stalking me, ladies!

Advertisement

CaliRoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 10:21 PM   #22
jeebee
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by akilgore View Post
Pink spotting turned to red blood. Not a lot of it but enough that it can't be implantation bleeding. I'm seriously not sure whether to put a smiley face or a sad face next to that. Not sure how to feel about this yet.

That's my second 25 day cycle this year... On the upside, I'm bleeding fewer days the last few cycles. Gotta look for that silver lining!

Thanks for stalking me, ladies!
I like to stalk you! My last two cycles before I got pregnant were both 22 days. Due to the fact that I was ovulating earlier (cd17) but only having a 5 day luteal phase. So I would hazard a guess that maybe with nursing you're ovulating a bit later than normal and your LP is shorter than normal... and maybe when you're expecting EWCM (cd14) is not really when you're ovulating so you're not taking as much notice of it because it's later in your cycle than you expect? I have no idea because i don't know your body, but just trying to think of ideas of what could be happening.

*And I just wanted to add that this last cycle when i got pregnant I thought I had my period. The blood was red and enough to wear tampons for 3 days.
Old 03-31-2011, 10:30 PM   #23
CaliRoll
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeebee View Post
*And I just wanted to add that this last cycle when i got pregnant I thought I had my period. The blood was red and enough to wear tampons for 3 days.
You're killin' me, here! I already updated FF with the new cycle date and everything! Why must you torture me?!?! I have an appointment with my OB/GYN on Monday for my annual exam so if by some odd circumstance an egg actually fertilized, we'll know for sure then. I was going to canx the appointment because AF was supposed to be here on Sunday but my doc handed in his resignation so if I want to see him and find out where he's going, cancelling isn't an option.

My last few period have been pretty short so hopefully it'll be light enough for a pap by Monday afternoon. Or, if you're right and I am knocked up, the bleeding will have stopped by then. I'm so blaming you, JeeBee, if there's a bean.
Old 03-31-2011, 10:33 PM   #24
jeebee
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
You're killin' me, here! I already updated FF with the new cycle date and everything! Why must you torture me?!?! I have an appointment with my OB/GYN on Monday for my annual exam so if by some odd circumstance an egg actually fertilized, we'll know for sure then. I was going to canx the appointment because AF was supposed to be here on Sunday but my doc handed in his resignation so if I want to see him and find out where he's going, cancelling isn't an option.

My last few period have been pretty short so hopefully it'll be light enough for a pap by Monday afternoon. Or, if you're right and I am knocked up, the bleeding will have stopped by then. I'm so blaming you, JeeBee, if there's a bean.
Haha... yep it's all my dirty pregnancy germs. Jes had nothing to do with it.
Old 03-31-2011, 10:36 PM   #25
CaliRoll
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Haha... yep it's all my dirty pregnancy germs. Jes had nothing to do with it.
Internet conception... you emailed me a virus. A pregnancy virus. See how you are!
Old 04-01-2011, 01:39 AM   #26
jeebee
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Internet conception... you emailed me a virus. A pregnancy virus. See how you are!
There you go again. That's right- Transfer your guilt onto me... instead of accepting responsibility for your own irresponsibleness!
Old 04-01-2011, 08:04 AM   #27
CaliRoll
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Hey, if millions of other women don't have to claim responsibility for their unplanned pregnancies, why should I? LOL
Old 04-01-2011, 08:33 AM   #28
Sally's Red Meadow
Registered Users
josycat
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Hey, if millions of other women don't have to claim responsibility for their unplanned pregnancies, why should I? LOL
Sally's Red Meadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 11:56 AM   #29
CaliRoll
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
The blood was red and enough to wear tampons for 3 days.
Ok, Jeebs, I think it's time to call this one. There's not so much as an evap on the test this morning. AF isn't a heavy flow but it's not light either. I had cramps this morning. Either I was reading too much into what were actually random symptoms or the fertilized egg just didn't stick well enough.

I didn't want to be pregnant because of the huge upheaval it would cause in my life right but I'm a little sad anyway.
Old 04-02-2011, 03:48 AM   #30
jeebee
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Bummer. I was looking forward to having you as a preggo buddy again...