Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-31-2011, 10:30 PM   #11
~happy2Bamommy~
Four things come not back: The spoken word; the sped arrow; the past life; and the neglected opportunity.
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: WWYD re: this feedback?

Negative mama. If she has a valid reason later as to why the lack of contact, you may request an edit to feedback if you wish

Advertisement

~happy2Bamommy~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 01:28 AM   #12
kimb96
Registered Users
seller

Normally I'd say negative but seeing as she hasn't been on ds nor contested the claim or emptied her paypal account, I wonder if she has had some sort of emergency. When people are scamming and disapear, they usually empty their paypal account. She didn't respond to any pms, emails, or even the paypal claim so I would probably give her the benefit of the doubt and leave no feedback at all.

Mama to Ethan
kimb96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 04:08 AM   #13
zonapellucida
Registered Users
seller

Location: Diligently working on getting out of the hellish state of FL
My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimb96 View Post
Normally I'd say negative but seeing as she hasn't been on ds nor contested the claim or emptied her paypal account, I wonder if she has had some sort of emergency. When people are scamming and disapear, they usually empty their paypal account. She didn't respond to any pms, emails, or even the paypal claim so I would probably give her the benefit of the doubt and leave no feedback at all.
I agree. You can always leave neutral FB too
Old 04-01-2011, 02:47 PM   #14
coffeegirl
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Well, I hated to do it but I went ahead and left negative feedback. But I did leave a personal message to the mama that IF she ever comes back on to DS and PMs me and has a valid explanation for all this that I'd see if a mod will let me go and edit my feedback, as happy2Bamommy suggested.

I really hope she's doing ok.

coffeegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 03:21 PM   #15
dukie41181
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by coffeegirl View Post
Well, I hated to do it but I went ahead and left negative feedback. But I did leave a personal message to the mama that IF she ever comes back on to DS and PMs me and has a valid explanation for all this that I'd see if a mod will let me go and edit my feedback, as happy2Bamommy suggested.

Wow! This all sounds incredibly familiar as I just had the same thing happen to me with a seller! Same timing and everything! I wonder if its the same person?! I left a negative and heard from a mod that she has created several accounts and she is online using the others. I too got a pp refund and she never responded to anything!
Old 04-02-2011, 06:12 PM   #16
squiddles
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by coffeegirl View Post

I experienced the same situation a couple months ago... seller never responded to DS messages, personal emails, or even to the PP dispute! But I used her email address (from paypal) to search for her on facebook and sent her a message there, which she promptly responded to, and I finally got the diaper I had bought from her.... kind of lame that she ignored everything (even a paypal dispute!) but facebook
squiddles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 09:00 PM   #17
Sarai*
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Unless she is in the ICU on a ventilator, she should have been able to email you briefly. If she has problems so huge that she was literally unable to type on her keyboard for this long, she has a lot bigger problems than a negative FB on DS. I think what you did was just fine.
Old 04-04-2011, 07:25 AM   #18
coffeegirl
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by dukie41181 View Post
Wow! This all sounds incredibly familiar as I just had the same thing happen to me with a seller! Same timing and everything! I wonder if its the same person?! I left a negative and heard from a mod that she has created several accounts and she is online using the others. I too got a pp refund and she never responded to anything!
Really?! Huh. PMing you...

The weird thing is, the mama I was dealing with had several items for sale and several of them had been sold when she and I had our transaction. (And at least one of the buyers posted to the FSOT thread to mention that she had the diaper...I forget why, because that is kind of unusual...but I remember that.) So it never crossed my mind that we'd have a bad transaction. So I'm guessing whatever happened to her or whatever she did must have come up right before she sold the diaper to me. Or, soemthing.

Old 04-04-2011, 07:50 AM   #19
jenndoxx
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by dukie41181 View Post

Uhhhhhhh...is she still using them? I hope they banned her!

Jenn
Mom to two little boys
jenndoxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 07:53 AM   #20
coffeegirl
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by squiddles View Post
I experienced the same situation a couple months ago... seller never responded to DS messages, personal emails, or even to the PP dispute! But I used her email address (from paypal) to search for her on facebook and sent her a message there, which she promptly responded to, and I finally got the diaper I had bought from her.... kind of lame that she ignored everything (even a paypal dispute!) but facebook
I'm sorry you had to go through all that too, but what a great idea to search the e-mail on facebook. I wish I'd have thought of that.