Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-02-2011, 06:30 AM   #41
DalesWidda
Registered Users
Formerly: savmaralamommy
seller

My Mood:
Re: If one more person says that BFing is sexual...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyLovely View Post
My personal favorite is when people say that nursing a boy past infancy will make him gay. I'd really love to know how that works, considering it will only enhance his love of boobs (plus, the obvious DUH that nothing "turns" you gay, but I digress...).

As for DH? His boobie needs come second. If mama is touched out, he has the other 98% of her body to touch.
I could almost understand a person thinking that nursing a GIRL past infancy might turn her gay (it's stupid but I could see an ignorant person feeling that way) but a boy? HOw does that even make sense!

Advertisement

Old 04-02-2011, 07:24 AM   #42
Kriket
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyLovely View Post
As for DH? His boobie needs come second. If mama is touched out, he has the other 98% of her body to touch.
For sure. NO ONE has rights to my breasts. Well, no other adults. My children have a right to eat, but DH want's to be grabby? Tough crap. BFing is hard work, nothing I hate more than pumping for 30 mins, nursing DS for a hour, rolling over to go to sleep and there is DH trying for a grab. Really? These are working boobs. When they are on vacation, or retired they will come out and play. Until then, too bad.
Old 04-02-2011, 08:57 AM   #43
Tina5834
Registered Users
Formerly T***e
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kriket

For sure. NO ONE has rights to my breasts. Well, no other adults. My children have a right to eat, but DH want's to be grabby? Tough crap. BFing is hard work, nothing I hate more than pumping for 30 mins, nursing DS for a hour, rolling over to go to sleep and there is DH trying for a grab. Really? These are working boobs. When they are on vacation, or retired they will come out and play. Until then, too bad.
:thumbs up:

My autocorrect hates me
Tina5834 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 09:06 AM   #44
*KaiMom*
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I'm loving this thread...you gals are cracking me up!

I've come to the realization that people who say these ignorant things have never breastfed; because it you have you'll know there is nothing sexual about it.
Old 04-02-2011, 09:13 AM   #45
DalesWidda
Registered Users
Formerly: savmaralamommy
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kriket View Post
yup, this is hard for sure. But, think about our DH/SOs. We give them unlimited access (usually) and then after we have babies, it's no touchy, leave them alone for the next two years or so. That's no fun for the guys too. There has to be a happy medium, KWIM? Like I said in a previous post, many body parts are both sexual and non sexual, but that doesn't mean it's all or nothing. Breasts are sexual too as well as serving a nonsexual function. Believe me I get all touched out too, but......