Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-01-2011, 06:15 PM   #1
MrsCrafty
Registered Users
Formerly: mommy2wyatt
seller
seller

My Mood:
Shipping Timeframe on a Yahoo co-op?

I purchased fabric from a yahoo co-op 2 weeks ago, I was told it would be ready to ship the next day, and paid for priority shipping. A week later after asking I finally got a shipping notification, another week later(now) there still is no update on the shipping info. Is it normal for co-ops to take awhile to mail packages? I figured once the label was printed it would be fast, since their mail carrier must pick up packages from them a lot? I know sometimes they don't update but mine always have, and since it was priority it should have been here already?

Advertisement

Old 04-01-2011, 06:50 PM   #2
IsaacsMom2009
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:
Depends on which yahoo group you are ordering from. Some of them are more on the ball then others and life happens to everyone so they may not have been able to get to the PO yet. Not everyones mail carrier will take tons of packages at once.