Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-01-2011, 08:08 PM   #1
MommaBeach
Registered Users

My Mood:
Anyone else carrying twins?

I am currently 34wks with BB twins. Anyone else out there carrying twins and due in May?

Advertisement

MommaBeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 08:10 PM   #2
Fishie Kisses
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Anyone else carrying twins?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MommaBeach View Post
I am currently 34wks with BB twins. Anyone else out there carrying twins and due in May?
we had one other twin mama, but she delivered at 27 weeks
Tashauna~~proud wife to my trained boo-boo fixer and mama to 4 boys on earth (Jordan-01/15/08, Logan-12/16/09, Connor-05/17/11)...and finally our rainbow Jackson (11/24/13)! and two in heaven ^i^ (10wks-11/12 and 4 weeks 2/13)
Try SWAGBUCKS and get paid!! I've earned over $1000 just since Jan 1, 2013!!!
Fishie Kisses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 08:16 PM   #3
MommaBeach
Registered Users

My Mood:

Wow! That's unbelievable. I am very thankful I have made it this far with these little boys.
Old 04-01-2011, 08:28 PM   #4
sarlstrick
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MommaBeach
I'm not in the may dd forum but I too am carrying bb twins. Monday I'll be 31 weeks. I've been lurking this forum bc my dd is 6/6 and I don't think I'll be delivering in June, considering I went 10 days early with my son as well.
Old 04-01-2011, 08:46 PM   #5
MommaBeach
Registered Users

My Mood:

sarlsstrick: 31wks! Congrats! I am scheduled to deliver on 5/4. My original dd is 5/14 so not too much sooner. My boys are very chunky already... really hoping I can make it to 5/4 without delivering. How are you feeling?
Old 04-01-2011, 09:46 PM   #6
sarlstrick
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MommaBeach
sarlsstrick: 31wks! Congrats! I am scheduled to deliver on 5/4. My original dd is 5/14 so not too much sooner. My boys are very chunky already... really hoping I can make it to 5/4 without delivering. How are you feeling?
For the most part I feel good. Back hurts alot and can't get up too fast, feel like an old lady. I had a sono @ 29 weeks bc they wanted to do a wt check. Baby a was 3.7 without his head bc of position Abd baby b was 3.8. How about u? How r u feeling? I've asked all the doctors in. My practice about c section and whether or not they think I will need one and they all said no reason to speculate. My assigned doctor on the other hand almost made me feel like I was being pushed into a corner. I am having a hard time accepting the fact that c section is possible but really I want to go natural. I had a wonderful experience with my son. I didnt appreciate my doctor saying what she said.
Old 04-03-2011, 09:01 AM   #7
Free Thinker
Registered Users
seller
seller

Great job growing those babies, Mamas! I am not due w/ twins, but I do have 3 year old twins and I remember how awful the last month of pregnancy was. Mine were born at 37w3d, weighted 13lb11oz together, and came home with me 24 hours later w/ NO extra help needed at all. They were just as healthy as my singleton babies, so it's possible! I also had a vaginal birth, but I did get an epidural (a condition of me being allowed to labor and birth vaginally). My OBs were great, but I will say there is no way to predict what will happen in labor. Birthing twins is a whole different ball game! PM me if you have any questions or concerns and I will answer to the best of my ability

Congrats again!