Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-02-2011, 07:59 AM   #1
sugar_crystalz
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
I need middle name help!

I'm naming my daughter Yesenia (yeh-SEN-e-uh) but having a really hard time coming up with a middle name. Pretty much every name I love ends with an A and I don't like the repeating sounds. If I can't come up with anything else it will probably be Isadora- not in love with the A but at least the A sounds are a little different. I also found Brielle last night and really like that.

I like names that are "pretty", and not really old fashioned. I'd prefer a simpler name since Yesenia is the first name, but I don't want anything boring. Our last name is one syllable starting with B.

Thanks!

Advertisement

Old 04-02-2011, 03:40 PM   #2
staceyroo77
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: I need middle name help!

You sound just like me, all the names I like end in "a", and our last name is also one syllable and starts with "B". DD#2 is Aliya, and DD#3 is Joanna. Their middle names were easy to pick though. DD#2 has my middle name Lynn, and DD#3 middle name is Ruth. I'm not sure how I came up w/ Ruth, but it just came to me a suppose. I'm pregnant w/ a forth girl, and her name will probably Hadassah, and we had the hardest time coming up with a middle name b/c my next favorite name was Selah, but the two just don't go together. I love the story of Ruth and Naomi in the Bible, so I we finally decided that since DD#3 middle name is Ruth would would give DD#4 the middle name Naomi, especially since it doesn't end in "a". This way all our girls names are linked to someone else. DD#1's middle name is Nicole b/c DH's name is Nicolas, DD#2's middle name is Lynn, like mine. DD#3 is named after DH's mom who passed away in 94, her name was Jo Ann, and DD#4 name will be linked to DD#3 name b/c of their middle names. Anyway, sorry for rambling in your thread. Is there any certain origin of names you prefer? I prefer Hebrew names these days.

Last edited by staceyroo77; 04-02-2011 at 03:47 PM.
staceyroo77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 06:23 PM   #3
AugustHope
Approved as buyer only due to past issues.
seller
seller

I love the name Yesenia!

What about Linae, Rain or Rayne, or Corinne?
AugustHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 09:30 PM   #4
remrath
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Coral?
Wife to Nick, 10 years now. Mom to Lydia (c/s) 6/6/07, Arwen (HBAC) 6/3/09, Silas (HBAC) 7/2/12 and Archer HBAC 10/15/14. Jesus loving, CDing, BFing, non vaxing , homeschooling SAHM who loves my new community is Spring Hill, TN
remrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 11:09 PM   #5
lisaells
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Noelle
lisaells is offline   Reply With Quote