Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-12-2011, 01:57 AM   #41
MeCo7707
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: JuneBirds 2010 April Chatter

hahahahaha

I went in to do paperwork yesterday and they aren't going to do a dating scan until JUNE...can you believe it JUNE. I have no idea how far along I am and they aren't going to tell me for months...bleck.

Advertisement

Old 04-12-2011, 07:26 AM   #42
tamarag
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Totally TMI....just a warning! But I have no clue about cycles and CM and stuff!

I have not had PPAF yet... DH and I DTD on the 2nd (no withdrawl dang pina colada), the 5th withdrawl and yesterday withdrawl...I have been having thick, copious EWCM since then off and on.... there is no chance I could get preggo from the 2nd incident right?
Sorry TMI!

BBL gotta get P on the bus!
Old 04-12-2011, 07:28 AM   #43
tamarag
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeCo7707 View Post
hahahahaha

I went in to do paperwork yesterday and they aren't going to do a dating scan until JUNE...can you believe it JUNE. I have no idea how far along I am and they aren't going to tell me for months...bleck.
Mer that stinks...how annoying. Geez by then you could be close to 15 or more weeks!
Old 04-12-2011, 11:13 AM   #44
solarbabies
Registered Users
Formerly: ja***nes
seller

My Mood:

Addi has a little white pokey in her gum!! I think she finally has a tooth!!!! She won't let us see or touch it though.
Old 04-12-2011, 11:19 AM   #45
canadianbakers
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamarag View Post
Aww Elena that is so cute. I can't wait for Cooper to do all of those things! He started to shake his head no. It is funny! I can't believe that he has no teeth yet and is still not crawling. He is trying so hard though! Today he was sitting and got his legs under him to reach for something but fell forward and smacked his mouth/nose on the tile floor! poor baby!
As if I Haven't had enough "excitement" today...earlier Paityn and Anthony were fighting like usual so I seperated them and sent Paityn to her room! Cooper was sitting in the chair which has one of those small little "high chairs" attached...not like the space saver one but one that you can take to a restuarant. Anyways, she got mad and threw a temper tantrum and kicked his chair and it flipped backwards. They are tall bar stool type chairs too so when the chair flipped backwards he hit is head on the chair/floor! Scared the poop out of me. He screamed and stopped when I picked him up. He seemed ok but now he wont go to sleep. I know he is tired too because he didn't have a nap this afternoon! I talked to the on-call pedi and she said to just watch him and make sure he doesn't throw up....although as I am typing he did spit up right before he went to bed....now he is just upstairs crying....I get him to sleep and then when I lay him down he starts crying....Ok now I am panicking.....
Unfortunately, that's part of learning to crawl - he'll get it and stop bonking his face soon, lol.
How's Cooper doing now? Last night at dance class Levi was standing by a chair. He fell backwards and pulled the chair over on top of himself - so he hit the back to his head on the floor, then the chair hit him on the cheekbone/left eye. I think he's going to have a black eye from it. Combine that with his right cheekbone being bruised last week from falling onto a toy, and his forehead being banged and bruised from falling out of bed - this little guy sure looks like a bruiser! Starting fight club early, I suppose.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedaisyma View Post
idk yet, Elena. We actually tried last week when I was ovulating, but we shall see

speaking of that, I did something similar earlier. I am just not myself...tonite hana was making dinner and the other boys were busy with homework and I had to get oldest from work 2 mi away. I took K (I was gonna leave him) since no one was really available (and he has been finding and eating pennies lately). he was sooooooo quiet (since he wasn't feeling 100%) and my oldest and i were having a serious discussion (on the 5 min drive lol) and we got home and I locked the van and walked in the house. i immed looked for him bc the gate to the stairs was open and no one was paying attn so it dawned on me, i screamed the baby is in the car and raced the 25 ft to the car. he was just sitting there looking around. he ALWAYS says ah or hey when we pull up unless he is asleep in which case i know he's there bc he would have been screaming b4 he fell asleep
Will be watching, Jul! I'm excited, waiting to see!!!
Glad you remembered so quickly, and that he wasn't upset by it. Phew!

Quote:
AFM: My dad and sister are here. My mom is all jealous and crying - I think it's partly menopause causing mood swings. The girls love my sister and they are okay with my dad - they aren't all about him but they haven't screamed at him so that's a plus.
Glad to hear things are going all right with your dad and sister visiting.
Sorry about the negative comments I can't imagine what we'll hear next time around.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VibrantBlue View Post
Just checking in to see if Jul is pregnant or not

Quote:
That's pushing it a bit, isn't it? Are they going to just plan for an anatomical (ie. near 20wk) scan all at the same time?
Dating u/s's are supposed to be done as early as possible, so they can actually be accurate. The later they're done, the less accurate they are. Good job, idiots.

Quote:
Totally TMI....just a warning! But I have no clue about cycles and CM and stuff!
Not TMI, no worries Tamara. I don't have much advice about it though, sorry. EWCM is supposed to be the "fertile" stuff, supposed to come just before/during ovulation... from what I remember But I've been having tons of discharge and goopy CM for months and nothing's come of/after it.

AFM: Sort of following that last paragraph to Tamara. Last night at the dance studio I had Levi in the sling and was hurrying downstairs because Isaac was all ready late. I slipped down the steps I did catch myself on the rail before I landed, but I think I tweaked something in my neck/back/shoulders, especially with Levi on me. I texted DH to tell him and he freaked out, jokingly - back story, when I was pregnant with Zech but didn't know it I fell down the stairs carrying Ruthie, and when I was pregnant with Isaac I fell down the steps carrying Zech - so, obviously I must be pregnant - DH asked me whose it was

And I was gonna write more, but I gotta run to pick up Isaac at nursery school, unfortunately I have to wake up Levi to do it
canadianbakers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 03:59 PM   #46
VibrantBlue
Registered Users
Formerly: jlepitzki
seller

Mer - can you be put on a wait list? That seems like such a long wait

Tamara - I've had one round of EWCM with no ovulation and I've had one ppaf in january.

Elena - now I have to stalk you for poas too! Funny story.

I'm having a blah day today. I'd love to just get into bed and sleep the day away. DH and I are 'discussing' the notion of me driving his stupid boat 4.5 hours when I go to visit my parents at the end of the month. The boat is at his dad's property and he wants me to drive it back to Goodsoil when I come home that weekend. Considering I have never driven with ANYTHING behind me before and that I have to go through a city and I'll be with all three kids by myself I figure his single dad sure could take a weekend to come and visit us and deliver the boat he gave DH for Christmas instead of me stressing out about the stupid thing. It's going to be a huge fight if I don't do it.
VibrantBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 04:13 PM   #47
tamarag
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Oh Jess that stinks. What a pain in the rear! I totally don't see why his dad couldn't do that. I would insist.

Elena that is funny...what would be even more crazy is if you were preggo. WOW.

Cooper and Anthony both have croup (i think). So Cooper is super cranky and taken about 3-15 minute cat naps. Poor guy. Anthony is missing his second soccer practice because of it. Hopefully he will be better by saturday for his game.

Alright Cooper is up from his 10 minute nap and screaming. BBL
Old 04-12-2011, 04:33 PM   #48
canadianbakers
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by VibrantBlue View Post
Elena - now I have to stalk you for poas too! Funny story.

I'm having a blah day today. I'd love to just get into bed and sleep the day away. DH and I are 'discussing' the notion of me driving his stupid boat 4.5 hours when I go to visit my parents at the end of the month. The boat is at his dad's property and he wants me to drive it back to Goodsoil when I come home that weekend. Considering I have never driven with ANYTHING behind me before and that I have to go through a city and I'll be with all three kids by myself I figure his single dad sure could take a weekend to come and visit us and deliver the boat he gave DH for Christmas instead of me stressing out about the stupid thing. It's going to be a huge fight if I don't do it.
I'm quite sure I'm not. Basing that on not having pp-af return yet. Yes, I know you can get pregnant before having it return, lol.

Is he planning on actually getting the boat back in one piece?! I'm not saying you're a bad driver, I'm sure you're not, but it wouldn't be the time to drive it for the first time in a city and with the kids. Not a good idea. But if he was dead set on it I guess I'd go for it and let what happens happen... maybe you wouldn't have to deal with him using it at all?!

Quote:
Elena that is funny...what would be even more crazy is if you were preggo. WOW.

Cooper and Anthony both have croup (i think). So Cooper is super cranky and taken about 3-15 minute cat naps. Poor guy. Anthony is missing his second soccer practice because of it. Hopefully he will be better by saturday for his game.

Alright Cooper is up from his 10 minute nap and screaming. BBL
lol, I'm pretty sure I'm not - although it would explain a lot of stuff I've been feeling lately. FTR, if I was pregnant, it would be DH's!! It is few and far between that we're , but it does happen from time to time!

I hope the boys get feeling better soon.

AFM: I meant to say earlier - it was nice today (although the wind was a bit chilly) and we got to walk Isaac to and from nursery school! for getting outside!
There's a LOT of water in town, though. The day care is flooded and going to use the nursery school area tomorrow, so we're canceled. Ah well. I took some pictures of the water in our yard and in town today. Going to post them on our blog later.
canadianbakers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 11:20 PM   #49
bluedaisyma
Registered Users
seller

nope, no + yet...which is mebbe a good thing, dh & i had a huge fight tonight. nak so too lazy to type it out.

real quick- anyone ever had a baby with a uti? wondering if that is K's issue. Problem is, once we started fitteds and no covers, he holds his pee a lot more- which is what you want, so that they aren't peeing every 10 min. But now I can't tell if he is peeing enough, kwim? He went from like 6:30 last night to 7am....and nursed plenty in between. I took him potty when we got up and he arched and let some pee out but twisted around (his cue for no thanks). About 10 min later, diaper back on, he soaked thru my son's jeans (he was on his lap). He had that fever off and on Sat night-Monday and he will be playing normal and then shriek and stiffen his legs or arch. But he doesn't pee then. And his pee has been normal color and smell....so I dunno. He had the little pee in the potty this am, a HUGE wet right after and 2 other soaked diapers- well one was soaked. And that's it. Idk what is normal anymore. I am thinking about trying to get it in a cup if I can get him on the potty in the am and getting some pee strips or taking the pee to the doc....but since the fever went away and his behavior has been normal except these few minute fits of pain or whatever....the ONLY thing I can think is different, sorta, is DH has been drinking protein shakes and letting K taste them, prob a bit more than usual. They are fruit, yogurt, milk, juice and a scoop of whey protein. Now, K doesn't even get, like, 1/4 C at most, maybe a few tablespoons- as soon as he hears the blender, he crawls to the kitchen and begs to get up to hana's lap, so Hana sips, then K makes it clear it is his turn, but he doesn't get that much in a few sips, kwim? So, idk if the protein is hurting his tummy or if he has a UTI (either bc of the shakes or whatevs)....and the past 4-5 days, he has prob had a few sips a day. more than he ever has.
Thoughts?

sry....I will talk to everyone once I get this sorted out. Today was hellish
Old 04-13-2011, 01:03 AM   #50
MeCo7707
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Jul - Zaylee did something similar when she was just over a year - turns out she was just s bit dehydrated.

Jess - I wouldn't want to drive with a boat behind my car

I forgot everything else I so terribly nauseated.