Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-13-2011, 06:06 AM   #51
tamarag
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: JuneBirds 2010 April Chatter

BBL

Advertisement

Old 04-13-2011, 08:53 AM   #52
MeCo7707
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

lol - what a ham! The sink picture is just too funny and that face in the garden so cute!
Old 04-13-2011, 12:26 PM   #53
canadianbakers
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by javabarnes View Post
Addi has a little white pokey in her gum!! I think she finally has a tooth!!!! She won't let us see or touch it though.
I don't know how I missed this! for Addi! Not letting you touch it is a good sign that it's really trying to come through.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedaisyma View Post
nope, no + yet...which is mebbe a good thing, dh & i had a huge fight tonight. nak so too lazy to type it out.
I'm sorry things are crappy Jul.
Sounds like there's something up with K, eh? I've never dealt with UTIs in our kids or anything like that, but I hope you can get things figured out soon. Maybe stop letting him have the shakes for a week or 2 and see if that makes a difference?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeCo7707 View Post
I forgot everything else I so terribly nauseated.
Sounds strange, but I'm so happy for you, feeling all crappy, lol!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamarag View Post
BBL

What a little cutie, Tamara!!!!

AFM: Sticking around the house today. Might take the little boys outside later to try Isaac on his bike with no training wheels again - we tried it for the first time yesterday and he actually did pretty good! It's cooler today, though, last night was below freezing again and I don't think it's above yet. *sigh* I'm tired of cold.
My friend called and wants to have a planning meeting for MOTS tomorrow morning, so I guess we're going to town, lol.
Levi woke up from his nap with really red cheeks and felt warm for a few hours afterwards. His cheeks don't look so red right now though. I'm wondering if it's teething or something? Although we've all had a sinus cold thing going on, so it could be that too. I think I'd prefer teething, based on how I felt with the cold!
canadianbakers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 07:11 PM   #54
tamarag
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Where's everyone at?

Coop and Anthony are pretty sick. They sound horrible so I took them in and saw the ding bat of a doctor. I can't stand this doc and I have know idea why I didn't request to see another one when I made the appt. She asks me what I thought was wrong and what we should do. ugh...so she tells me it is a cold and goes ahead and give me steriods for Anthony's cough in case it gets worse....

Not a whole lot going on here. Dh is wavering back and forth about doing the playroom himself or having someone come and re do it. (he took half of the wall down)

I am about ready to wean too. This thrush is kicking my butt and I am so tired of it. I am on a month long regimen of diflucan and the worst part is the itching. Holy cow I really want to take a fork and scratch them off! I ordered some candex that a few other girls on here had recommended. I hope it works. If Coop is like Anthony we have about 5 more months of him nursing and the thought of this burning itching lasting 5 more months makes me want to cry!

There was something else but I can't remember...
Miss all you gals and hope all is well!

Last edited by tamarag; 04-14-2011 at 07:12 PM.
tamarag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 09:15 PM   #55
canadianbakers
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Tamara - I can't imagine dealing with thrush like you have been this whole time. I had it horrid with Isaac when he was itty and even I, as pro-bf as I am, was just days away from quitting nursing. It was just excrutiating pain.
Old 04-14-2011, 09:33 PM   #56
canadianbakers
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

tax return came! AND, more importantly, I just picked out my very own BH!

June Bird
Old 04-15-2011, 12:59 AM   #57
MeCo7707
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Tam - It has been rather qiuet this month. So sorry about the thrush

Elena - LOVE it! Hooray for your tax return, and if you decide to get rid of your moby I totally want it
Old 04-15-2011, 06:23 AM   #58
bluedaisyma
Registered Users
seller

Love the BH!

tam have you tried grapefruit extract or gentian violet? Ask Amanda, she has dealt with it a lot.

still no + test. I dry heaved last night though....I was pulling up to the house and had to get Hana to come get the baby out of the car and he said to him, "daddy is not trying to get excited but the last time mommy did this, we had you" lol

Sold my wrap and want another SSC (a b'roo or KP) and am trying to get my sis to pay me for the yamo she stole. She wants me to sell her ergo for her....how much do you think I can sell it for? It is camel and she is original owner....

did I mention K either has 1) rubella 2) roseola 3) plain ole' exit rash and I can't figure out which one? It looks like when my 16 yr old got rubella from the MMR when he was 1....

BBL, gotta do a grocery list, get the kids to school and get to the store before taking hana to work
Old 04-15-2011, 07:09 AM   #59
VibrantBlue
Registered Users
Formerly: jlepitzki
seller

Jul - I'm totally betting you're pregnant! And if you aren't this month, hey, you get to try all over again!

Elena - How long did it take for your tax return to come? I'm still waiting on mine :late: We're using it to make a payment on DH's truck, but I"m hoping I can get a little something for myself too...And I love that BH print!

I'm working on weaning V a little bit too. I"m going to be subbing at work in May and JUne and don't want to be leaking through all my shirts.

So, completely random yesterday, I took Isaac to the library and the only book he wanted to check out was "Waiting for Baby". Then, Ava blurted out at supper "I want you to be pregnut again, Mom". Just out of nowhere. And then Michael agreed with her and thought we should have 'just one more'. Are they all crazy? I'm not ready yet! And I have to finish this school stuff I've just started. I couldn't even begin to think about having another baby until a) we figure out what's going on with Ava (we have an appt on the 28th to hear her genetic results) and b) for at least two more years. At least.
VibrantBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 11:58 AM   #60
solarbabies
Registered Users
Formerly: ja***nes
seller

My Mood:

It wasn't a tooth Just a little blister. I 'think' her gums look more bumpy though.

Tamera: I can't even imagine the thrush! I would have given up already I think

Elena: on tax returns. I was disappointed this year....I thought we would get the $1000 child tax credit. Well, it's earned income. We didn't have any earned income in 2010. So we barely got anything and just put it in savings like we do with any money we get. So cool about Isaac getting the bike down! I was 7 when I learned how to ride a bike, we lived in the city and I never had a chance before that.

Jul: Oh I hope K starts getting better and it's just an exit rash. Poor little guy. KUP on the tests

Jess: You are doing so good at school....ordering books ahead so that you can read ahead. Much more motivated then I was. I got my wimpy associates and haven't gone back.

AFM: So it wasn't a tooth. I was so excited too. But she is still toothless, at least for now. She is getting close to finally crawling I think. She will kinda get to her hands and knees now. But then she does a face plant and just rolls around. She can't sit up from laying yet either. I kinda wish she would learn that, but then she would be getting up in her bed which I am not fond of.

We need to get our garden planted. It is typical windy spring in NM. And some days it is warm enough for shorts, then cold enough for a coat the next day.

Addi seems to be growing. I can't fit my hand around her back the same and I can't reach my index finger/thumb together above her knee anymore. She goes to the doc on Mon for a weight check and I am going to ask about Zyrtec. She is absolutely miserable from allergies!

We are going to start ttc this month. AF is with me now, so in about 2 weeks We ran out of condoms so we figured it was time

Last edited by solarbabies; 04-15-2011 at 11:59 AM.
solarbabies is offline   Reply With Quote