Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-04-2011, 01:53 PM   #1
saxychic247
CAUTION! Not responding to issues! File with paypal if waiting on items!

My Mood:
I am officially waddling...

Just in the last week or so, I've gotten SO sore... I feel like what I imagine an 80 year old woman must feel like walking around. It literally feels like someone kicked me in my crotch, and I have a huge bruise there that hurts when I walk. I know it's just my pelvis widening and ligaments relaxing and that it's "par for the course" so to speak, but that doesn't make it any more fun! I keep hoping that this baby will be a few weeks early, as I'm not sure how many weeks I can keep up my "good" humor...

Anyone else doing the "I'm-sore-and-pregnant-waddle" with me?

Advertisement

saxychic247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 02:08 PM   #2
mamamegan841
Registered Users
seller

Re: I am officially waddling...

Oh yeah. Mine started over the weekend. I am pretty sure the baby dropped since there is so much more pressure down there (and my boobs are no longer lying on top of my belly). I am just so sore that I don't even want to move. It is especially bad at night when I have to get up 4 or 5 times to go to the bathroom. I just keep telling myself that it's a good thing and it means the end is near!
mamamegan841 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 02:09 PM   #3
Fishie Kisses
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

oh yeah! I do the whole "waddle with my hand on my lower back" thing lol
Tashauna~~proud wife to my trained boo-boo fixer and mama to 4 boys on earth (Jordan-01/15/08, Logan-12/16/09, Connor-05/17/11)...and finally our rainbow Jackson (11/24/13)! and two in heaven ^i^ (10wks-11/12 and 4 weeks 2/13)
Try SWAGBUCKS and get paid!! I've earned over $1000 just since Jan 1, 2013!!!
Fishie Kisses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 02:32 PM   #4
saxychic247
CAUTION! Not responding to issues! File with paypal if waiting on items!

My Mood:

UGH. Ok... I don't feel quite as bad then. I was thinking I was probably the only drama-mama who was whining about being in pain...

I will say, I am still sleeping through the night without having to get up, which is different, but there's definitely more pressure in my pelvis... like WAY more. Ugh. What mamas do for their babies!!
saxychic247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 02:40 PM   #5
staceyroo77
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Yep, I'm officially waddling too! There's lots of pressure on my pelvis too, and it HURTS to move!
Old 04-04-2011, 02:42 PM   #6
justineybean
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by saxychic247 View Post
UGH. Ok... I don't feel quite as bad then. I was thinking I was probably the only drama-mama who was whining about being in pain...

I will say, I am still sleeping through the night without having to get up, which is different, but there's definitely more pressure in my pelvis... like WAY more. Ugh. What mamas do for their babies!!
Really??? How are you managing that?

I am definitely waddling. Like a duck.
Old 04-04-2011, 02:42 PM   #7
MamaSarahMay
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Glad to hear I'm not the only one! DH said wow waddling already?? :-)
Sarah~ Wife to Scott since 2/5/2005, Mommy to Alexander 9/4/2007 Our little miracle Caleb Joseph 4/18/2011 and our sweet little Angels in Heaven 10/2009 and 7/2010 Cautiously expecting #3 in March 2014!
MamaSarahMay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 02:43 PM   #8
Funnyfarmmomma
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I thought i was the only one who felt like i have been kicked and left with a bruise.....
I feel weird trying to explain it to people how i feel! Sometimes i literally have to take baby steps like i used to watch my great grandmother do until i can handle the pressure!!!

Its always good to know you are not alone!
Old 04-04-2011, 03:07 PM   #9
Free Thinker
Registered Users
seller
seller

It takes me forever to walk across my house! It's a pretty big house, and when the phone rings I can't run to get it, I waddle. When the kids need me (their rooms are at opposite ends of the house, the boys by us and the girls at the other end) at bathtime I feel like I am going at snail speed. Even getting them more to drink takes me a few minutes at dinner, they haven't learned patience yet! THe little ones just don't understand why whey they hollar "Mom, come wipe me!" that it takes a few minutes for me to get there!

Oh, well. I didn't mention it but I lost a tiny bit of plug this weekend. Not much, but that's definately what it was. I figure I am starting to dilate just a bit (35 weeks), and I know it means nothing at this point to be dilated a cm or 2. Baby is pretty low, and my legs just won't move right!
Old 04-04-2011, 03:23 PM   #10
jenndoxx
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by saxychic247 View Post
Just in the last week or so, I've gotten SO sore... I feel like what I imagine an 80 year old woman must feel like walking around. It literally feels like someone kicked me in my crotch, and I have a huge bruise there that hurts when I walk. I know it's just my pelvis widening and ligaments relaxing and that it's "par for the course" so to speak, but that doesn't make it any more fun! I keep hoping that this baby will be a few weeks early, as I'm not sure how many weeks I can keep up my "good" humor...

Anyone else doing the "I'm-sore-and-pregnant-waddle" with me?
Oh man, my crotch feels just like you described. So much pressure! It's been like this for a couple weeks now, so I'm getting used to it. The worst is trying to cross my legs.

Jenn
Mom to two little boys
jenndoxx is offline   Reply With Quote