Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-10-2011, 08:33 PM   #31
moonlightblonde
Registered Users
seller

Re: Weekly TTA chat 4/4-4/10

user name moonlightblonde - real name is Amber
how many kids do you have? One dd who will be 3 in July =(
method of tta? mirena to be removed soon, starting to chart/condoms/maybe withdrawl method? not sure yet
when will you ttc, if at all? Some time between July and October hopefully, I don't want a huge age gap and we already have one.

Advertisement

moonlightblonde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 10:17 PM   #32
CaliRoll
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I've been lurking, might as well bite the bullet and get on the list!

Akilgore/Addie
DS, 4yo and DD, 14mo
We were using condoms but DH hates them, so Pull & Pray. I'm supposed to get an IUD.
Waiting until DD is 2 before we decide.

DH has our two kids plus a son from his first marriage. He told me during the last pregnancy that he wanted at least one more baby, then changed his mind a few months ago and said he wanted a V because he's tired of using condoms and thinks he's done having kids. I think it was because DS has been a handful lately and neither of us could fathom adding another kid to the craziness. But then when it came time to get rid of the maternity/baby stuff, my stomach seized up and I just couldn't do it. DH said if I really want another baby, to go ahead, it's up to me. I want to wait until DD is 2 before we make the final decision. There's a lot changing in our lives right now and another baby would complicate things. I was supposed to get an IUD this month but my obgyn resigned and I've lagged on finding a new doc. OPKs are on order from Amazon to figure out my cycle. Fun!
CaliRoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 02:40 PM   #33
pnutandmunchkin
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Hi everyone! My ODD b-day went well, but so glad it's over. I don't know why I feel so stressed out even when it's just family coming over. During the b-day party, my daughter and neices were upstairs and lost my BBT thermometer. I hate having to go buy another so I'll just use my regular one for now. I'm not sure how consistent my temps are anyways with ydd teething and less than consistent sleep patterns.
With the new BFPs coming from our TTA group, it made me a little nervous so I felt the need to POAS and thank God, it was BFN. I've just been so tired, moody, and today a little bloated. Maybe AF is trying to show her ugly face. I really wouldn't mind so I would have something to go from. This no PPAF along with up and down temps and inconsistent CM is driving me a bit batty as well. I hope everyone had a great weekend!!
Old 04-11-2011, 03:06 PM   #34
tygr2410
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

hey Angie, i'm a slacker and just put up this weeks list. We were on spring break last week and so today was the first day back and i'm back to running nonstop
Old 04-12-2011, 10:23 AM   #35
angelina_lover
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

user name: angelina_lover (Angelina)
how many kids do you have? 2 boys 5yrs and 3yrs
method of tta? Abstinance
when will you ttc, if at all? Sadly it isn't safe for me to conceive anymore children Always wanted to have one more child that we actually planned for and TTC so we will most likely adopt in 5yrs

Last edited by angelina_lover; 04-12-2011 at 10:28 AM.
angelina_lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 11:26 AM   #36
blessedwifenmama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelina_lover View Post
user name: angelina_lover (Angelina)
how many kids do you have? 2 boys 5yrs and 3yrs
method of tta? Abstinance
when will you ttc, if at all? Sadly it isn't safe for me to conceive anymore children Always wanted to have one more child that we actually planned for and TTC so we will most likely adopt in 5yrs
Old 04-26-2011, 03:15 PM   #37
ransom
Registered Users

hi ladies, i lurk all day long... thought i'd post.

name: ransom / rebekah
mama to a 7-month, pregnant with # 2. will definitely be trying to AVOID after this for a while... need some thoughts! don't want to do hormonal!
Old 04-26-2011, 08:25 PM   #38
mrsmusic
Registered Users
seller

I want to join.

name- Bri
how many kids do you have? 3 (4, 2 and almost 3 months)
method of tta? LAM (then we will do nfp until DP gets the vasectomy he wants even though he seems to be taking his time)
when will you ttc, if at all? Never. But I wouldn't mind another if Chaise is slow to get snipped. Lol.
Bri helpmeet to Chaise (9/10/11). Attachment parenting, no circ, no longer vaccinating, pro-life, Christian, homeschooling preemie mama to K (27wks on 2/17/07) AIH Type 1 with PSC overlap and M (33wks on 3/4/09) Gluten Freeand A (37 weeks! on 2/3/11)
Follow my blog: Music Notes
mrsmusic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 05:10 AM   #39
pnutandmunchkin
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Welcome Rebeka and Bri. We've stopped the weekly posts and went to monthly posts so come on over to TTA in April.