Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-06-2011, 09:46 PM   #11
alix
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Ready to be Done???

I love being pregnant, but at 34 weeks 3 days I am over it. I am not terribly uncomfortable but I really want to meet baby. I have my diaper stash complete and clothes up to 6 months or so but nowhere convenient to put it all. I will have my carseat in about 2 weeks and there are still little things I need to acquire.

I am mainly sick of super cleaning and sanitizing everything every week. I have a rambunctious creative 6 year old and two enormous(currently shedding) saint bernards in a very small apartment and DH has NO concept of clean (he is a things stay where they fall kinda guy) and a collector of random items. Plus we are in NM and dust blows in windows and gets on everything. I cant wait for baby to be born so I can get to know him and visiting family can take over cleaning for a bit.

Advertisement

alix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 10:54 PM   #12
Tippytoe
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mommy2Zara View Post
I am SO readty to be done. I'm 35 weeks (tomorrow), baby is weighing in at appx. 6 lbs, so hoping in a couple of weeks it'll be time

This has been, by far, my roughest pregnancy. I've had sciatic pain since 15 weeks, which is tolerable with the spinal block I had, but still painful.
I'm on my 5th UTI and can't seem to stop getting them. Definitely do not want another Kidney infection!
Plus the GD which we are still trying to get under control. I also have excess amniotic fluid due to the GD.
This little one is also breech, with one leg straight and one bent in front of her...very uncomfortable

I can't breathe, can't sleep (lucky to get 2 hours), can't eat and I feel like someone stuck an anchor in my vagina and hung a bowling ball by it (sorry if TMI)I still have to prep the diapers and get all the NB clothes ready, but other than that, I'm ready!!!!
and about the anchor....
Old 04-07-2011, 06:56 AM   #13
mich*mommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I am ready to be done physically, but I don't have everything ready yet. Although ya know what? I think I don't care anymore.....LOL...think that's a bad thing?
Old 04-07-2011, 09:39 PM   #14
Salidwyn
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mich*mommy View Post
I am ready to be done physically, but I don't have everything ready yet. Although ya know what? I think I don't care anymore.....LOL...think that's a bad thing?
NOPE!!! Not a bad thing at all! There comes a point where you just have to let things go and that's actually a very content place to be. The dishes might not be done, the bathroom might be crawling a little bit, but hey... it will still be there tomorrow.
Old 04-11-2011, 12:26 PM   #15
kgmama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I'm SOOO done. I'm 36 weeks and having a scheduled c-section on May 4th. 3 weeks away and counting down the days lol. I'm always so nervous going for major surgery so the waiting really bugs me. I am also VERY excited to be done work. I'm beyond exausted.
Old 04-11-2011, 12:28 PM   #16
mich*mommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Yay!!!