Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 04-07-2011, 06:57 AM   #1
Registered Users
My Mood:
May Flowers Daily Chat Apr 7

I am a month from my due date (almost!!!) OMG!!!

And I'm so ready to be done....

T, mom to R, E & J.
Wife to B.
mich*mommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 07:40 AM   #2
Registered Users
My Mood:
Re: May Flowers Daily Chat Apr 7

Well I'd like to say that month will fly by....but we all know it won't . But I hope you don't feel too bad and can get some good rest!

That's it for now...PAK (yes pumping !)
Mama to DD 10, DD 8, DS 7, DS 5, and identical twin almost 1 year old girls born at 26 1/2 weeks and doing super! Thanking God every day for our blessings!!!
watermelon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 07:54 AM   #3
Free Thinker
Registered Users

It won't be much longer, Mich*Mom! I think the next month will fly by b/c I have so much going on... this weekend is swing-set building, the next is DDs birthday party, then Easter, and at some point we need to get some more plants and work into our landscaping, do mulch, plant spring flowers and some more veggies, it just feels like we have a lot of projects to do in the next month. My ticker on another board says 32 days, and that just doesn't seem like enough!

I am hoping for a pretty day, but it looks like it's clouding up again! I did't sleep well last night at all, one kid peed the bed at 3:30, the boys were up 2 or 3 times (DH did take care of them, but I still woke up), and then I have the hourly pee break.
Busy Mama to 5 Great Kids
Free Thinker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 11:05 AM   #4
Registered Users
Formerly: Savannah+6

I am also PAK

I hope your month flies right by! The days seem to be flying for me. I can't believe Memphis is already going to be 3 weeks old tomorrow!

Today is Therapy day. Hud has occupational and physical therapy, and Kohin has group occupational therapy, and then we have to go grocery shopping. Thursday is always a really long day for us.

OrangeBananas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 03:10 PM   #5
Registered Users
My Mood:

Savannah and watermelon - Hope your babies are doing well!!

Tara - Hang in there! It really is rough at this point but we'll get through it.

Free Thinker - wow you do have a lot to keep you busy! Good luck getting everything done and sleep better tonight!

AFM - had lunch with a friend today while DS ran around the restaurant the entire time - it wasn't busy so that was good. DH is home from work today and I'm trying to get a few things done. Our bedroom is a disaster and has been for weeks. I really have to get it straightened out. It bugs me everyday. I just can't keep up.
justineybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 07:22 PM   #6
Registered Users
My Mood:

PAK - LOL....this will be me all this next year. I've got the new hand's free pump which I hope I love.

Been having BH ALLL flippin day 2-5 min's getting old....seriously. I've got the sticky on my desk with the times on it to prove. Started losing the mucus plug today too (TMI). Plus, I occasionally have sciatic pain down my right leg.....I barely made it out to my car at lunch time

Got my hossy tour in a couple of hrs. DH isn't coming cause we don't have a sitter, but don't think he'd be interested anyway. I basically just want to see the rooms and if we have any sort of tub to labor in. I doubt it....

My Mom just got tickets to fly here for Easter weekend. It will just be like 4-5 days, but she just feels like she should come I guess. DS has some days off school then too so she can have some fun with him. Both she and my dad will be out for a couple of weeks at the end of June too.

Anyway, right now I still don't feel like I've mentally prepared for the birth yet. Before I had my first, I spent sooo much time reading birth stories, etc, but this time around I just don't have the time....
Michele, WOHM married to DH for 11 yrs and mama to DS1 Kellyn 6-10-08 and DS2 Kinley 4-25-11 and DS3 Madigan 12-27-13

Bikram yoga lover and CD addict
mama21 is offline   Reply With Quote