Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-08-2011, 06:31 AM   #1
justineybean
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:
May Flowers Daily Chat Apr 8

Thank goodness it's Friday!!! Got up too early - DS's therapist is not coming until an hour later than I thought. I did not sleep well last night but it's a beautiful day so that seems to be cheering me up. I am hoping to get a lot done around the house this morning. I realized that when I go out and do lots of things in the morning, planning to clean in the afternoon, I never get it done. I think mornings are my productive time so I'm trying to take advantage today! Wish me luck!!

Advertisement

justineybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 07:21 AM   #2
watermelon
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: May Flowers Daily Chat Apr 8

Have a productive day! I'm looking to have one too. I need to get a TON of things done before I leave for the NICU this afternoon. Did I post yesterday that Baby A is getting to move to a crib today?! They are going to wait until I get there to move her . Maybe J will be ready to move when I get up there too! I can't believe it!
Old 04-08-2011, 08:13 AM   #3
justineybean
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

watermelon - That is awesome news!!! I'm so excited and happy for you! I hope you can get done what you need to before you head out this afternoon. Enjoy snuggling your babies today!
justineybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 09:33 AM   #4
chapmanrl6
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

So glad to hear that your babies are making positive progress Watermelon! Yay!!

I did not sleep well either Justine. I woke up at 1:30 and by 4:30 I gave up on going back to sleep. I got up and cleaned, washed dishes and did 2 loads of laundry. At least my insomnia was productive lol....

I have to teach a gymnastics class this morning, then I am helping with a bunch of interviews for new coaches this afternoon. Hoping we find some good candidates as my maternity leave is fast approaching (I hope!) and we are already short coaches.

Have a good day Mamas!
Old 04-08-2011, 10:36 AM   #5
mama21
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Watermelon - So glad the babies are doing so well! Yay!

Not much new here. Work and it's raining....blech. Might get a Starbucks on my way to work to make the morning a little yummier

Bikram yoga lover and CD addict
mama21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 12:13 PM   #6
wileycolt
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

YAY for growing babies. So excited they are doing well.

Heading to my parents house this evening with a car load of stuff for a yard sale that my mother and I are having tomorrow. Going up there because there is a flea market style event that happens a few miles from their house and hoping it is a good place to set up. My sister had a yard sale last weekend and made $700 I usually only make like $100 @ my house. It is supposed to be 80+ degrees tomorrow so I am hoping I don't over do it. Gonna take a huge water cooler to have plenty to drink, wold hate to dehydrate and go into labor up there. I hate the doctors there and the hossy, I don't trust any of 'em.
Old 04-08-2011, 12:52 PM   #7
saxychic247
CAUTION! Not responding to issues! File with paypal if waiting on items!

My Mood:

Yay for babies getting stronger in the NICU!
Yay for Starbucks potential!
Yay for yard sale $$!

It's a gray and crummy day here... but my mom called this morning (which she doesn't usually do) and said that she wanted to come for the weekend if I could find plane tickets... (They live 1000 miles from us) I looked and couldn't find anything for under $700/person... Which they wouldn't do... and when she called me back, miraculously there were TWO tickets available for $258 PER TICKET for TOMORROW!!! So I get to unexpectedly spend the long weekend (I'm still off on Monday for spring break!!) with my mom and my 18 year old sister!! AND it's cherry blossom time out here, so we may do some fun sightseeing, too. :-) Total whirlwind of a morning trying to get that all sorted out, and now I just need to clean... which I loathe... but it's worth it--I can't wait to see them!
saxychic247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 01:24 PM   #8
Free Thinker
Registered Users
seller
seller

Have a great visit w/ your mom, Lyndsey!

Justine, hope your day was productive,

Congrats on growing babies!

I'm tired! I worked a lot this morning, the playroom is cleaned (not exactly organized, but cleaned) and vaccuumed, and I also washed up some fluffy laundry! I hadn't washed the diapers yet, and it just felt like a good day to do it! I still need to wash them several times. DH is supposed to be coming in a bit and we play to start Project Swingset tonight (and grill out hambergers!). Hope the kids are good and stay out of our way, they get really excited. Tomorrow is swing set building and we may take a picnic out just here on the farm just for fun
Old 04-08-2011, 06:27 PM   #9
mrseum
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Yay watermelon! It's awesome your LO's are doing so well.
Yesterday was my productive/busy day, (morning w/DS, lunch made, nap, class exam, impromptu BRU trip for quilted P&P sheets and DS' 2 yr photos, and dinner out)
Today I'm wiped! DS wanted to talk to his grandparents in Korea, so we did video chat. He tore the couch apart and spent a good part of the day jumping on it. (raining here, and I just didn't have energy to chase him around a store.)
Did lunch (leftovers) nap, playtime. He had a few meltdowns for various reasons and was just wild today. DH gave him a bath before he left for work. Then DS and I had dinner (simple, leftovers w/Elmo tomato soup and avocado/grilled cheese) then we did story time and he's in bed. I could almost go to bed myself!
But I'll probably start working on my study guide....I have 4 chapters to read, 2 books (gov't, yay...), and 3 weeks before my final. My parents are comming in 2, and Sun-late tuesday afternoon I have DS to myself because DH is going out of town.

ETA: Saxychick~have fun w/your family; that's awesome! I think monday is actually supposed to be 89!! yikes! Don't forget a waterbottle if you're out and about! lol.
E-2.1.14

Last edited by mrseum; 04-08-2011 at 06:28 PM.
mrseum is offline   Reply With Quote