Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-09-2011, 06:24 AM   #1
justineybean
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:
May Flowers Weekend Chat Apr 9-10

Oooh Tara where are you? Miss you yesterday and hope everything is okay!

We are up early and DS is already sitting at the table painting. His new favorite thing to do. At least he is not too messy with it! We are going to a festival today if it doesn't rain and then tomorrow is my belly blessing! I'm so excited!! Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

Advertisement

justineybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2011, 06:57 AM   #2
nicole3567
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: May Flowers Weekend Chat Apr 9-10

Im taking the girls to the zoo in hopes a crap load of walking will make Ash want to come out, We DTD last night had some contractis but all in all it just made me not able to pee for 3 hr AGH.
nicole married DH 08/13/06, dd 02/28/06 dd#2 7/04/08 dd #3 5/10/11, my first water birth, CD, Breastfeeding, Co sleeping because she wont sleep any where else Athiest mom,
nicole3567 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2011, 08:13 AM   #3
mamamegan841
Registered Users
seller

We're going to a strawberry festivak today. I'm excited about getting some strawberries but I am NOT looking forward to the 90 degrees it is supposed to be today.
mamamegan841 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2011, 10:12 AM   #4
Salidwyn
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: May Flowers Weekend Chat Apr 9-10

It's suppose to get warm here this weekend (60s and 70s so I'm REALLY excited about that. If the sunshine decides to come out, I see some reading in the porch swing in my future for today. It's been trying to come out but hasn't quite made it yet.

Busy as usual otherwise! I've got some stuff I want to put away in storage upstairs that needs to be done, laundry as usual, and I'd love to get my desk put together today so I can comfortably be on the computer again. Having my laptop in my lap on the couch is NOT working really well anymore with the belly in the way. Not to mention the couch is uncomfortable! I might do kitty baths tomorrow if it stays warm enough since one of them especially needs it.

I hope everyone has a great weekend!!