Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 04-10-2011, 09:14 PM   #1
Registered Users
Please pray for my mom

Let me start out by saying that my mom is my best friend. We do EVERYTHING together. My dad works nights so when DH and the kids and I go places, she goes with us. We are together all the time. She started feeling ill a week ago, started vomiting Friday and was admitted to the hospital Friday night. They found a spot on her pancreas and the doctor is pretty sure it's cancerous. It is good news that the spot is at the top...most people who have pancreatic cancer, it starts at the bottom, so by the time it's at the top and they have symptoms, it's too late. Her's started at the top, so she had symptoms right away. They will be going in tomorrow to do a biopsy and place a stint so the bile can flow. She will have to have the cyst/tumor removed. We're praying the doctor was wrong and that it's not cancerous...if it is, we're praying it has not spread to the lymph nodes. Her chances are good, since we caught it so early. I'm just terrified and a mess. I can't lose my mom

Heather-wife to the sexiest plumber you've ever met,
mama to H (6) K (3) and the newbies Sonia Faith and Jon David
ES list IDDDSO Gira Diamonds & Stripes ringsling
Heather8183 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 09:16 PM   #2
Registered Users
My Mood:
Re: Please pray for my mom

I'll have your mom in my thoughts!
K&K My little firecracker Lennon 10.09, crying before he fully emerged and My little sweetheart Indi 6.12, born smiling
bigmamakelsey is offline   Reply With Quote