Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-26-2007, 07:53 AM   #21
~happy2Bamommy~
Four things come not back: The spoken word; the sped arrow; the past life; and the neglected opportunity.
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: What do you do with the poop?

I fold the diaper in half then roll and stuff in wet bag..I deal with it when I get home..

If you are trying to convince your DH let him come see just how many women are addicted to cloth! My husband looked at me like I was nuts when I told him I wanted to cloth diaper.. Now HE is as hooked as I am!! He thinks cloth is the greatest thing ever and actually starts talking to strangers about cloth diapering (not something I would have EVER thought he would do!!) A big plus for us is that once you know what fits your child and what materials work best for them there are no wet laps or a wet bed...ever! that to me is an awesome thing!!!

If you breast feed you just throw the poo and all into the washer and it washes right out (grossed me out at the thought of it but after a wash I realized nothing stank so it was okay ) When they start solids get the liners or a diaper spayer (or if you live way out somewhere run a hose outside at the edge of the woods )

Cloth is great.. you will have to figure out what diapers work best for your little one and what your washing routine should be, but after that it's a breeze!

O, and I second the motion of staying away from picture threads here and FSOT.... If you want to save money stick with things that re-sell well and fit a wide range (fuzzibunz and bumGenius) and stay far..far..far away from fsot.

Advertisement

~happy2Bamommy~ is offline   Reply With Quote