Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 04-21-2011, 10:01 AM   #31
Registered Users
Re: Help me learn to housekeep?

Yay!!! Great to hear!

~Jessica~ Wife to J, SAHM to T (7*09), B (12*10), & I (10*13)!
Check out my Esty Shop! Simply4UCreations Young Living Essential Oils Morning Star Essential Oils
I've earned $25 in gcs from Swagbucks!
Jleigh8289 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 10:03 AM   #32
Registered Users
My Mood:
Re: Help me learn to housekeep?

Originally Posted by sstarfish View Post
Haha, my DH always jokes, "So why don't you wear your pearls (that I don't own ) and heels when you clean the house, like on Leave it to Beaver?" I think that he secretly wants me to actually do that. Or at least, not still be in my pajamas when he comes home from work. And maybe try brushing my teeth by then, too.
lol, That mama's kid were older, she's had lots of time to get it together. They should show her the first year after Beaver came

I read Fly Lady as well and just used that as a jumping point. My kitchen is always last, I really dislike washing dishes by hand. But I try to keep the floors clean (rather than the sink) and that helps me feel like the whole house is clean.

I do laundry almost constantly so it doesn't pile up. I keep a bag in my room for clothes that don't fit or aren't being worn. The bag gets donated when it fills.

DH has been really good about helping me keep the house picked up, esp recently as he is off for break-up.
Andrea - wife to Corey, mama to Logan, Grace, and our newest love Joseph Michael
Missing my angel baby lost Jan 21/2013
Snuggling my rainbow!
daisy0306 is offline   Reply With Quote