Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-26-2007, 09:57 AM   #1
KisaMomma
Registered Users

My Mood:
*sniffles* my baby is growing up too fast..

It was just a little over a week ago that my baby one started doing a "real" crawl.. I mean hands and knees crawl.. not the army crawl she had so perfected! and now, for the past 3 days.. she's been trying to stand up on things! seriously, multiple times a day she's trying to stand using SOMETHING or another.. Laundry basket (I keep my clean dipes in one next to the couch), my chair, the couch, DF's computer, her toys, anyone sitting on the floor, the wall, the dishwasher (I was putting in a load of dishes the first time she ever did it) you name it, if you can use iut to try and stand.. she WILL try it..
right now she's doing it witht he couch.. (I'm like 3 feet away it's okay.. lol)

*sniffles* .. it just seems that any time now.. my last little baby one.. will be all grown up and walking and feeding herself and not eating bottle and snuggling in my arms to eat.. she hardly wants to be held for long either. She's too busy going all around playing with toys and trying to stand up.. she doesn't seem much interested in me.. or DF.

sorry, just had to get it out.. she was just so tiny and snuggly when she was born. She was super skinny and just looked to frail (she was 5lbs 11oz and 19".. she looked starved *sigh*), and now.. she's just to big and she has these chubby thighs and she's just so.. independent. I guess I'm so sad because I wont be having any more.. and now all my little snuggly baby days are over..

oh why do they have to grow up so fast??

Advertisement

Old 03-27-2007, 01:53 AM   #2
AmyEm
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: *sniffles* my baby is growing up too fast..

I don't know mama...but I was just thinking about this tonight too. I don't even have a baby anymore! My "baby" is officially a toddler now!

It is bittersweet...I love watching my baby do new things and grow...but I can't believe how the time flies!