Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-17-2011, 08:09 AM   #1
stacieandtheboys
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Need some prayers please :)

My dh is active duty Marines and has been in 12 yrs. He has some health issues and so we decided for him to go on a medical board. We are hoping for a medical retirement. Either way after this he will have to get out because he can not stay in the the auto immune disease that he has. He also needs to be rated in such a way that between retirement benefits and VA benefits that he is almost 100% disabled (which is quite possible). That would be best case. We will know in 2-8 wks the outcome.

This leads to the next one. He is getting his teaching certificate in math to teach jr high or hs math. He took the test yesterday and we won't know anything for 2-4 weeks. He took it a month ago and didn't pass by 23 pts. He took it just to see what it was like, but now it is crunch time and he really needs to have passed.

All of this is in vain if he can not find a job. RIght now there are only 4 math jobs in our area. Of course we would take any of them but the one we really would like for him to have is in the same district that our boys go to school in. This way he would be able to drop them off in the mornings and have off on the days they have off. I work nights and if he works anywhere else we are going to have a huge problem getting the boys to school. Like I said though we will take ANY job.

My ds had a ct scan on Wed. he has ringing in his ear and we don't know why. We may never know and it may be something he has to live with which makes me so sad. We have a good ENT who is looking at all avenues and is even willing to try alternative medicine.

One last prayer. My mom has been battling cancer for 3 years now. She has metastatic breast cancer and it is in her bones and liver. She is in so much pain every day. Even though her tumor markers are decreasing she is just miserable. Just pray for peace and decreased pain. Oh and I guess my dad would need some prayers too...he works full time and takes care of mom.

Oh and we are also ttc and looking to foster to adopt. We are really just being faithful and following God on this one so just prayers to stay faithful to His path
Thanks Mamas!

Advertisement

Stacie, Wife to Robert, Mama to Jacob Dominic Luke and baby boy #4 coming May 2014

Last edited by stacieandtheboys; 04-17-2011 at 08:12 AM.
stacieandtheboys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 08:13 AM   #2
Mommi3130
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Need some prayers please :)

Sending thoughts your way momma.
Mommi3130 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 11:30 PM   #3
Nickel+3
Registered Users
Formerly: nickel+2
seller

My Mood:
Prayed for you and your family

Sent from my iPhone
#4 due in October!
Nickel+3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 11:40 PM   #4
stacieandtheboys
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Thank you!
Stacie, Wife to Robert, Mama to Jacob Dominic Luke and baby boy #4 coming May 2014
stacieandtheboys is offline   Reply With Quote