Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-19-2011, 09:21 AM   #1
karabearasmommy
Registered Users

Location: VA for now, but where ever the Marine Corps sends us.
be back soon...

Hey ladies, I know I've been absent from the threads lately I'm just so busy right now. We are in the middle of moving to Va from La and I have a lot to prepare, the movers will be here next week (eek) plus school has me pretty busy atm as well. I will check in when I can. Everything in my pregnancy is going well, and hopefully it stays that way. I will be back once things settle down a bit.

Advertisement

Old 04-19-2011, 10:02 AM   #2
Angel89411
Banned

Re: be back soon...

Cool. Where in La are you moving to? And don't worry, we will be here when you get back. Just bigger and crankier (j/k on the 2nd part).
Angel89411 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2011, 08:21 PM   #3
karabearasmommy
Registered Users

Location: VA for now, but where ever the Marine Corps sends us.
Re: be back soon...*update 5/7*

First I want to say (even though it's not til tomorrow) Happy Mother's Day!! This is the first time in a few weeks I've actually been able to sit down and have some free time/time to myself. We made it to Va, thank goodness, and now are in the process of finding a house. Thank God for my in-laws letting us stay with them now I just pray we can get a house before the baby comes. *now a little vent* I got my insurance changed (since we've got Tricare) and got a new primary doctor. Made an appointment with this doc and can't get in until the 17th! I won't find out who my new OB is until that appointment because w/Tricare (even tho I was seeing an Ob in NOLA) I have to get another referral. So hopefully within the the next 3 weeks I will be able to get a new OB get an appointment and have the peace of mind that baby is doing well. I've been under SO much stress I'm worried that it's going to affect the baby and myself. Also I need to find out about a new pre-natal because I can't take mine, even with eating they make me throw up and I feel bad for not taking them. Well ladies I will check in again soon when we settled in a little better.
Old 05-08-2011, 08:53 AM   #4
nrsenadenos
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Sorry for all the stress of the move. Hope you get the doctor thing figured out soon.

For prenatals, I take: http://www.rainbowlight.com/Categori...d-c71835132d2f They are food-based so I find they are easier on the stomach. As long as I take them with food I don't have a problem with them.
And someone NEW coming in October! Plus 2 angels, 8 chickies, 2 ducklings, and a wolfdog.
nrsenadenos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 10:36 AM   #5
RedSoxFan
Registered Users

My Mood:

Where in VA did you move to? I am in southwest VA.

anyway, I hope the stresses chill out soon and you get to relax and enjoy being pregnant!
RedSoxFan is offline   Reply With Quote