Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-21-2011, 09:19 AM   #11
Stoffmaus
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Heather - we have been getting the "are you done" since our 3rd child. This time, because of the c-section and PE we got, this better be it!!! I did have my tubes tied, but I don't think it's anybodies business. DH had to tell his mom 5 times that he wasn't going to discuss it with her!

I had massive anxiety yesterday, almost went to the ER because I couldn't breathe. Taking it super slow today. I have an appt with my doc today, so I will ask a bunch of questions.

On a positive note, my OB told me yesterday that she asked the yucky partner to leave!!!! YAY

Advertisement

Old 04-21-2011, 10:02 AM   #12
DaisyDiaper728
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Thursday 4/21 chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoffmaus View Post
Heather - we have been getting the "are you done" since our 3rd child. This time, because of the c-section and PE we got, this better be it!!! I did have my tubes tied, but I don't think it's anybodies business. DH had to tell his mom 5 times that he wasn't going to discuss it with her!

I had massive anxiety yesterday, almost went to the ER because I couldn't breathe. Taking it super slow today. I have an appt with my doc today, so I will ask a bunch of questions.

On a positive note, my OB told me yesterday that she asked the yucky partner to leave!!!! YAY
Glad to see you on. Hope you are healing up and feeling better, and yes, take it easy! Yay for the yucky partner leaving!
Old 04-21-2011, 10:03 AM   #13
Lisathena
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

40 and 4 here today.....

40 and 5 is when the last 2 were born...so hopeful its tonight or tomorrow....idk how i will do if i go 1 wk over i can do this, its ok!

going to try to have a picinic at a park on the river today, if it stays nice and not windy....
Lisathena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 11:32 AM   #14
ajjulian
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Steph~ Glad to see you are doing ok! Keep resting girl and woohoo for no more seeing the yucky partner!! It is always nice to just have people you like when you go to a Dr's office
Aimee~ It is funny how your concept of time is totally skewed when pg... I could have sworn baby would never come and that EVERYONE was going before me, lol. Yay, for Karis being 3 weeks tomorrow.
Melissa~ Hope you enjoy your picnic and major baby vibes for you girl!
Rosie (doubleddog)~ Praying baby will be good and stay head down!! Hope you don't end up needing that induction too.

It is nap time and the smalls aren't sleeping but are quiet. I am going to take a quick shower and get myself dressed finally. Gotta dig clothes out for the smalls for the party tonight as well and get things together for that. Just finished a MT and need remember to bring it with me to drop off. Hoping "mommy brain" won't kick in until I have everything in the diaper bag and ready to go. We still haven't dropped off our birth cert. paper work so I am not counting on it, lol.
Old 04-21-2011, 12:05 PM   #15
MamaBird06
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Well appt went well, I am almost 3 cm and 60% effaced and pretty much ready if these contractions ever get regular. Mw thinks I will go before Tuesday but if not I will have the membrane sweep and if that doesn't work she wants me induced 1 week from today...my cosin and baby aren't doing well, baby is being brought to a hosipital 2 hours away that has a nicu, they both have fevers but don't know what is the problem...rest of the day no plans really should get some stff done I suppose.
Old 04-21-2011, 12:43 PM   #16
greek4
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I feel the pain of the dreaded "are you done?" questions. Since we had a girl after two boys everyone says to us "You have your girl now so you can be done." We were done (unless God decides otherwise) no matter what we had, a boy or a girl.

DS1 had school this am and is spending the afternoon with my parents. DS2 spent the morning with my parents while DS1 was at school. DD and I went to the fabric store and ran some errands. DH is home sick again with a cold so he is stirring clear of DD and I. He is helping a lot with DS2 since both boys gravitate towards him lately so he has no choice.

DD is consistantly only waking up once at night. I wake her up at 10 to nurse and put her in her bed. Then she wakes up around 3-3:30 to nurse and get a clean diaper. She then sleeps until 6-7am. Both boys were like that too so I'm counting myself lucky once again. The boys are finally back on track and sleeping well again. DS2 and DD are both finally in cloth full time. So far, it's way easier to keep up with than I had thought. Plus, no more blow outs from either kid.
Old 04-21-2011, 04:42 PM   #17
Paisleesmomma
Registered Users
seller

UGH feel you ladies on the questioning how long we are waiting to try for a boy...and I've resorted to let everyone know I would like at least a third girl before a boy! then once we have our third guess I'll have to say 4th!

most annoying is that my MIL brought Valentines Day gifts this year for us chocolates for DH and I...and a stuffed monkey for DD...also gave to Zach for our "future son" little toy tractors...but nothing for the babygirl she knows I am carrying since she was at the ultrasound! (not at all that I thought she should have brought any of us anything but that she brought our "future son" and not the baby I am carrying after many times including during the ultrasound letting us know how disappointed she was!)
Old 04-21-2011, 05:38 PM   #18
DaisyDiaper728
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paisleesmomma View Post
UGH feel you ladies on the questioning how long we are waiting to try for a boy...and I've resorted to let everyone know I would like at least a third girl before a boy! then once we have our third guess I'll have to say 4th!

most annoying is that my MIL brought Valentines Day gifts this year for us chocolates for DH and I...and a stuffed monkey for DD...also gave to Zach for our "future son" little toy tractors...but nothing for the babygirl she knows I am carrying since she was at the ultrasound! (not at all that I thought she should have brought any of us anything but that she brought our "future son" and not the baby I am carrying after many times including during the ultrasound letting us know how disappointed she was!)
Oh wow, that's awful! What does she say to you wanting a third girl?? BTW, I want a boy someday but I think three girls would be great!
Old 04-21-2011, 07:36 PM   #19
StaceyS
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Hey gals.
Seems I can only get online (in peace anyways) after evreyone is in bed these days. LOL

Rebekah is doing so well. I feel so blessed to have her. She is just so sweet. DH swears up and down he is done, but we do not use BC at all and pledged 2 years ago to leave our family size to God. I have been cherishing every single minute with her, though...even the frustrating she won't let me put her down for 5 minutes times, just in case dh really truly does feel done in his heart.

I finally have some cloth on her tonight. I put her in an xs FB and it is almost too small already. I really wish I hadn't wasted money on NB dipes. We have used huggies pretty much the last 2.5 weeks, though, so I guess had I actually used them then it would have worked. Nothing I bought fit under her umbilical cord, though, besides those lil joeys.

My bestie from the due in May board on ds gave birth to the most gorgeous little boy today! I guess she is technically an April mommy now.
I am soooooo excited for her and her family!!!

Not much else to write home about...
We love him, because he first loved us.<>< 1 John 4:19
StaceyS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 08:02 PM   #20
doubleddog
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Just talked to the chiropractor at my church and he is in the office tomorrow morning and said he can squeeze me in. I'm sooo relieved and hope it helps! He thinks my hips are probably misaligned and making it hard for Baby to stay clicked in. I was dreading having to wait until Monday because this morning I was in quite a bit of pain the Baby turned sideways. Was glad it didn't last long, but man, it was not fun.

Checked 3 different stores for evening primrose oil tonight. 2 of the 3 (Walgreens and walmart) carry it, but it's out of stock right now. There must be a wild herd of pregnant women buying out EPO. Hoping to find some tomorrow at the pharmacy down town or kmart after my adjustment... those are the only other places that sell vitamins in this little town of mine. Otherwise, will have to look in the town where my Dr. is when I have my appointment tomorrow afternoon, but I have a feeling DD will be mighty grumpy by then since she'll be lucky if she somehow manages to get a short nap at some point tomorrow so I don't really want to push our luck in staying out too long.
Babywearing, CDing SAHM. I love my DH and my 4 sweet girls, looking forward to meeting team green baby #5 January 2017.
doubleddog is offline   Reply With Quote