Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-26-2011, 10:02 AM   #11
DottieHarley
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Throwing myself a WHOMmy Pitty Party- Wanna Join!

I'm in! I just finished pumping... and spilled a bottle of milk all over the floor! I was rushing so I could get to a meeting... which turned out to be pointless and not require my input (in fact it was blatantly ignored). When DD is home (Dh has flexible schedule, gets baby time 2-3x week) I get pictures of what they are doing and little texts like, "should I stop at so-and-so's house for a play date?" I would love to stop at someone's house for a play date. While DD clearly smiles for me and DH, it KILLS me that she also smiles for DCP.
SAHM was soo not an option for me, financially or personally - but MAN there are days when I would give anything to be with my family.

Advertisement

DottieHarley is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 06:36 AM   #12
percussionsmith
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Throwing myself a WHOMmy Pitty Party- Wanna Join!

Thank you everyone, or no thank you for all of us...something like that! This morning I left in such a hurry and last night we had to pick up my husbands car, get groceries and drop of Prevent Child Abuse stuff to the library. I hadn't been home all day and we arrived at home at 10:30pm. I put the kids to sleep, got up this am, practiced speech with big one and cuddled baby for about 5 min then had to leave again! GRRRR.

I do love my job and its incredibly rewarding work that I do. I am extremely passionate about it..Im a victim advocate for domestic/sexual abuse and child abuse. People tell me its my calling and I feel that way too most days, but lately....I just want to be with my babies!