Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-22-2011, 10:44 AM   #11
Lisathena
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Friday 4/22 chat

Yeah its not stopping either! Its nuts...this is MT tho, lol i have seen snow in every month except for july i think!~ And i have only lived here 4 1/2 yrs!

Advertisement

Lisathena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 10:56 AM   #12
haddockhouse
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

40 weeks for me today!!!

Some crampiness & all around yucky feelings, coupled with irregular contractions... but I've felt this way for a few days & nothing... so could be nothing... could turn into something...?? WHO KNOWS
I did wake up feeling better about everything though. I'm still pregnant, but not as grumpy and anxious about it as I have been this week. She'll come when it's her time to come

Last night some of my friends from church threw me a little "stock your freezer" shower. Everyone brought us a meal to freeze & have for after the baby gets here. That's going to be SO NICE

Would love an Earth Day/ Good Friday baby... but we'll see how things turn out. Will be checking in on all the other Mamas still waiting.
haddockhouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 11:00 AM   #13
dill_partyof7
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

MommaBird, Ashley and Doubleddog: I am with you. I had another bout of rythmic contractions all last night, but they fizzled out this morning. They were enough to wake me with each one. Maybe a 5 on a 1 to 10 scale. I refused to time them so I would not drive myself mentally crazy, but I could tell they were pretty consistent and not too far apart. I have an induction scheduled for May 2nd, at which I will be 42 weeks.
I wish all this cramping and gassiness and bloatiness and monster BHs would kick into high hear to some true labor. A "Good" Friday baby would be awesome.
The funny thing is My husband was told to take off of work today because everyone is noticing all this prodromal is getting to him and he looks weighed down. He said he thought he had a good handle on it, but all the people at his job was like, take a day off man. I am hoping that this is a sign that today or night, may be it? Wishful thinking : )

Melissa: wow with all that snow. Today is rather cool at a high in the 50s, but Easter it will be in the high 0s and the rest of the week. I couldn't imagine seeing snow in the middle of April!
dill_partyof7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 12:15 PM   #14
divergirldee
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Melissa--omgosh! That's a lot of make. High of 90 all this week (& the coming week) here.
Jenny & Rebecca--hope the nursing gets easier soon!
Jess--maybe the delay on induction will be just the thing baby needs to come on out

So Starbucks is doing a free brewed tea or coffee today (for Earth Day) if you bring in reusable cup. Corey & I are going to go later today.

I feel like I had something planned for tomorrow...but its not on ny phone calendar, or my fridge calendar...I wonder what it could be...
Old 04-22-2011, 12:24 PM   #15
divergirldee
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Oh, and I have tried the LilyPadz. They worked pretty well, but made me look pointy I heard they made a bigger size, but haven't bought/tried them yet.
Old 04-22-2011, 12:47 PM   #16
GracieGooseSC
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Just checking in! Sounds like everyone is doing pretty good! Lot's of overdue mamas!

I am hoping for an Earth Day baby too! That would be awesome

I have my midwife appt. at 2 if I'm 5-6 like I was with my girls we are going to "go for it," but I'm guessing I'm only about a 4. Everything is clean and ready so this weekend would work great for me. Thursday or Friday (depending on what we are doing that weekend) are my major cleaning day so I would be very at peace if he could come on a weekend while things are just perfectly clean! Yeah right huh?!
Mamato Halee (9) Chloe (7) Dalilah (4) Jack Greyson (2) and Baby#5 due in Oct!
GracieGooseSC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 01:04 PM   #17
luckygreen713
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by divergirldee View Post
Jess--maybe the delay on induction will be just the thing baby needs to come on out
I know, that's what I'm thinking too. It apparently wasn't supposed to happen for whatever reason. Maybe baby needs more time. I'm ok with it now, I'm trying to have a nice day with the girls. We made a cake and the kids decorated it with all sorts of Easter-colored sprinkles. Then we dyed eggs. So, I'm thankful for this quality time I'm getting to have with them. Now they're sitting with me, coloring, and I'll join them in a minute. My contractions are getting a lot stronger but they're still not staying regular. Oh well, it'll happen when it happens. I do wish I'd go into labor on my own before the induction, whenever the induction may be.
Old 04-22-2011, 01:25 PM   #18
greek4
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Rebecca, Ansley has a small mouth and it took about 4 days to get nursing down with her. My left nipple is still sore but it's getting better.

We had friends over today which was nice since the boys didn't fight with each other the whole time they were here. Ansley is cranky for the first time in her life today. She has actually cried a few times today, I have heard her cry more today than in the previous days together. DS2 jumped out his crib today and fell (he's not hurt) so we are moving in with DS1 into a big boy bed this weekend. I have already cried twice about it and have no idea why.

I really need to start watching what I eat and stop eating junk. I want to lose the weight but I get discouraged and then eat junk. It's a vicious cycle I go through after each baby and it just takes that first step then I'm good to go. The weather here is rainy and supposed to stay that way until Wed. Rain or not, we are getting out of this house next week before we all go crazy.
Old 04-22-2011, 01:43 PM   #19
NEWBUTWILLING
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Just got back from his follow up and he is doing great! They just called and his billi levels went high so the blanket is on its way to the house. Gotta go tomorrow and Sunday to get his levels drawn again.
Old 04-22-2011, 03:43 PM   #20
luckygreen713
Registered Users
seller

Just got a call from L&D, I'm heading in tonight at 8pm for the cervidil. I hope it works, because I won't allow pit if it doesn't. I think it will though, I know my cervix is very favorable and I think I just need a tiny nudge to get things started. I'm excited and a tiny but nervous!!